• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • silentvoice71

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    Ft Wayne IN
    Ok i live in fort wayne anyone know of any stores that have alot of reloading supplies....primers,powder,bullets...etc I know about sinclairs...i work about 50yrds away on wayne haven st......im lookin for other store maybe to find cheaper prices or more stuff. I use lee reloading equip and sinclairs doesnt stock alot of lee stuff only a hand full of things.

Stimp

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Decatur, IN
    Other than Sinclair and 21st century in bluffton there is not too much else to pick from. Tomilsons in charabusco is a good place too. Good prices up there. As far as lee equip goes there isn't much luck in these parts. I usually resort to online stores for lee... Good luck

Britton

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Knoxville
    We have a lot of reloading supplies and equipment. Plus we have loaders set up to show the novice how to reload. We are tight on primers, but may be able to squeeze a few hundred out to keep you going. Most importantly we have employees that reload and have been doing so for years and can give you some guidance.

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    For good deals on supplies, you really can't go wrong ordering online. If you want something cheaper than Sinclairs and don't want to drive to Bluffton, the only good option I can see is online.

243rem700

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Fort Wayne
    For good deals on supplies, you really can't go wrong ordering online. If you want something cheaper than Sinclairs and don't want to drive to Bluffton, the only good option I can see is online.

It would be great to order online, if only the HAZMAT fees weren't so much.

Last edited:

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Hazmat fees usually stop me from buying powder or primers over the internet. Bluffton is still a long drive from New Haven. Tomlinsons in Churubusco has a pretty decent selection.

I work in New Haven and have driven past PWC to get to sinclairs. Jeremiah, do you work there?

Delmar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 2, 2009
    Goshen IN
    Hazmat fees usually stop me from buying powder or primers over the internet. Bluffton is still a long drive from New Haven. Tomlinsons in Churubusco has a pretty decent selection.

I work in New Haven and have driven past PWC to get to sinclairs. Jeremiah, do you work there?
    I have never managed to score any primers at Tomlinsons. They did offer to save me some the next time they got some in, but I wasn't sure when I would be driving through next. It wouldn't be worth the drive for me to go there, just to pick up primers. I still stop in every time I drive through though. It's a really nice store, and they seem to treat people well!

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    They have had a very tough time getting in primers, but that seems to be the case everywhere. They have a big selection of powders, and some bullets, very little brass, and no primers. The big part of their reloading area is their powder. They also have a great selection of ammo on the shelf too. One of these days I'm going to get down to 21st and check the place out. I want to really bad, but timing never seems to work out.

Jeremiah

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Avilla, IN

NO but until about this time a year ago I worked at the shop across the street from PWC, used to spend a whole lot of time at sinclair, ( scored my FAL there) got lots of advice and information from a man that worked behind the counter. but they moved him somewhere else in the company and changed there retail counter from what I remember. they always had supplies to reload though, not the best price but they were generally instock. I loved it.

Britton

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Knoxville
    We do have some primers in stock, very little and we are having to ration them out to customers that buy reloading supplies from us. Sorry, but what little we have goes to customers that have been loyal to us in the past. If you need a hundred or so to get you covered come in and see me tomorrow.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    NO but until about this time a year ago I worked at the shop across the street from PWC, used to spend a whole lot of time at sinclair, ( scored my FAL there) got lots of advice and information from a man that worked behind the counter. but they moved him somewhere else in the company and changed there retail counter from what I remember. they always had supplies to reload though, not the best price but they were generally instock. I loved it.

I think the guy behind the counter you're talking about if Larry. A tall, thin man with plenty of knowledge. He helped me out a lot. Sinclairs retail shop will be getting shut down within the next year since Brownells now owns them.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    We do have some primers in stock, very little and we are having to ration them out to customers that buy reloading supplies from us. Sorry, but what little we have goes to customers that have been loyal to us in the past. If you need a hundred or so to get you covered come in and see me tomorrow.

I like the sound of that. Sounds to me like you all run a first rate shop and I look forward to getting to visit one of these days.

Top Bottom