• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • youngda9

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Probably not, got my fill of goodies over Christmas and don't have $$ to spend right now.

Besides, I hardly ever find anything at that show. It seems to be either a bunch of old junk, or a spread of pistols from a gun shop. Not much used to choose from, not much at decent prices, and almost no reloading supplies. Many junk knives, poor military garb, rusty relics, and overpriced accessories.

Check out Shipshewana if you want to experience a real gun show.

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    Since I cannot make this show please stop by and see Brad since he will have his knives ( not junk) and he will also have my fixed blades ( not junk). 3 tables of knives, knives, knives. :D

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    Probably not, got my fill of goodies over Christmas and don't have $$ to spend right now.

Besides, I hardly ever find anything at that show. It seems to be either a bunch of old junk, or a spread of pistols from a gun shop. Not much used to choose from, not much at decent prices, and almost no reloading supplies. Many junk knives, poor military garb, rusty relics, and overpriced accessories.

Check out Shipshewana if you want to experience a real gun show.

I guess I should just stay home and not Bring my Kershaw, Benchmade, CRKT, Strider, Busse, Microtech, Spyderco, SOG, ESEE, TOPS, Case, Chris Reeve, and Buck knives because they are JUNK! :rolleyes:

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    I guess I should just stay home and not Bring my Kershaw, Benchmade, CRKT, Strider, Busse, Microtech, Spyderco, SOG, ESEE, TOPS, Case, Chris Reeve, and Buck knives because they are JUNK! :rolleyes:

Ya, Brad. What are you thinking selling that crap? :dunno: My wife and I are getting rid of the kids on Saturday and heading that way for a hot date night. They have concessions there, right? :D

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    Ya, Brad. What are you thinking selling that crap? :dunno: My wife and I are getting rid of the kids on Saturday and heading that way for a hot date night. They have concessions there, right? :D

I don't know what I was thinking??? I guess I'm more worried about Cwood stalking me at the show than what crap I'm bring to sell at the show. :D

BTW: buying her a hot dog at the concession is not a good formula for a "hot" date. :):

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    Do they still let you drive in to load/unload?

I remember setting up there for the first time in '88. It was a trip as that was the first show where I actually drove into the venue!

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    Do they still let you drive in to load/unload?

I remember setting up there for the first time in '88. It was a trip as that was the first show where I actually drove into the venue!

Last year the only time I did this show it was in the lower level of the Coliseum and they let me drive right up to my tables...but man...it was tight quarters and turning an extended cab truck through the place was tough...I almost took out 2 other vendors tables. :laugh:

I Like Firearms

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 6, 2009
    Good weekend for the show, I know on Saturday they are holding the testing for the Allen County Police Department. What inspiring police officer would want to go to a gun and knife show..

remymartin

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 28, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Sorry to say, bu I'd rather slam my pee-pee in a car door than go to another Ft wayne show. The only things there worth looking at are INGO. 21st booth, C-wood's deal.... other than that ugh..................I can't believe Jahred and Cwood give it the time of day.

Top Bottom