• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • redwingshooter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Mar 24, 2011
    Greenwood
    I'm 50/50 for this one, depends if I get time to roll some 9mm for my 226 to shoot in production. Can we bring a guest along to observe? He doesn't want to shoot just yet but would like to check it out.

SideArmed

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 22, 2011
    I think I am going to miss this. My childcare for the evening fell through I think.

Hopefully I can work something out though.

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    I'm 50/50 for this one, depends if I get time to roll some 9mm for my 226 to shoot in production. Can we bring a guest along to observe? He doesn't want to shoot just yet but would like to check it out.

He will probably be sorry that he is just an observer FNS is a great place to get your feet wet in shooting sports. Nearly every group I have shot with has had a new shooter. Most all experienced folks enjoy helping the new folks out and do their best to make them feel comfortable. As long as the shooter understands basic gun safety, they shouldn't have any problem and I'm sure they will enjoy themselves.

redwingshooter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Mar 24, 2011
    Greenwood
    He will probably be sorry that he is just an observer FNS is a great place to get your feet wet in shooting sports. Nearly every group I have shot with has had a new shooter. Most all experienced folks enjoy helping the new folks out and do their best to make them feel comfortable. As long as the shooter understands basic gun safety, they shouldn't have any problem and I'm sure they will enjoy themselves.

Well that's what I was telling him too but he wanted to check it out first. So it's his loss if he doesn't want to shoot this time...hopefully it gets him all jazzed up for May though!

Craig T

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2012
    Avon
    ill be there too!

Chad i will try to meet up with you early to go over the score posting one last time!

Top Bottom