• ...and so much more!
  • wcd

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Off the Grid In Tennessee
    *- For the kids
    I have too many bugs in my safe, namely Crickets.
    Keystone Crickets that is.
    If you're not familiar, the Keystone Cricket rifle is a bolt-action, single-shot .22Lr with the shortest length of pull available.
    These rifles are designed for kids, young kids, and are nearly perfect training rifles.

Well, Independence Day is right around the corner, and I want to help introduce at least two new shooters to the sport.
    In that light, I will give away 2 Keystone Cricket rifles to Ingo members kids.

Just a handful of rules,

Entrants are the kids, NOT the parents or guardians.
    I would ask you to post your child's name (first name only) as an entry to the drawing.

The child can be yours, or a niece/nephew/grandchild/step-child/ even the child of your significant other, but the child is the entrant.

I have two Crickets to give away, one black and one pink. One for a boy and another for a girl.

Enter as many children as you like, but understand only one winner per family.

Each rifle will be accompanied by a 100 round box of CCI .22lr to get them started.
    These rifles are new in the box, with all the paperwork and warranty.

I would prefer a FTF transfer of these guns, but if necessary I will ship to an FFL of your choice AT YOUR EXPENSE!

I want these rifles to be in new shooters hands by the 4th of July, so I'll cut off the entries on June 6th (D-Day), and announce the winner(s) on June 7th (Friday) no later than 9pm est.

This should leave ample time to arrange for shipping if needed, and still be able to reach the recipients before the 4th of July.

I've done this before, on other boards, and a few people tried to enter their unborn children:rolleyes:. I ask the child be at least 5 years old. I feel this is appropriate, and I'm the one giving them away, so if you don't like the rules, don't enter.

Please be aware, these are real firearms, NOT toys, and should be treated as such. They should only be used under constant adult supervision, and with the same care as any other firearm.

That's about it. Good luck!

Great thing to do thank you maybee at conclusion of the contest and once winners are know a few such as myself may be interested in donating a box of ammo or two to the efforts

Rellik

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    Wow what a gesture! I would like to enter my oldest daughter she just turned 9 and her name is Anwen. Thank you.

gmcman355

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2011
    Please enter my oldest daughter Emma(6).

Also let me say that this is an awesome thing for you to do.

ScouT6a

Master
    Rating - 92.9%
    13   1   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    Very thoughtful gesture, indeed.
    Would like to enter my son, BRETT and my niece, VIVIAN
    Thank you.

Tinner666

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Richmond, Va.
    I'd love to enter my Grandson, Colin. I'll gladly pay the FFL fees to ship from you or your FFL to my FFL. I have one nearby that does transfers. Two, actually. Oh, he's 5, or at least will be by June 6. He's had exerience will pistols so far.

Top Bottom