• ...and so much more!
  • Rocket57

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 19, 2010
    In denial
    Web Site

I noticed that one of the couples that own Fort Liberty is missing from the web site. Have they retired? Moved on?
    I purchased a SA XDM from them back in December. Great bunch of guys. Very helpful to a handgun noob like me. Competitive prices as well. I'll be saving my spare change to hopefully purchase a SA 1911 from them this Spring.

crosby841

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2008
    I also saw they are listed on the Rock River website. Scott said they are not stocking dealers but can order direct.

hemicharger

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   1
    Mar 14, 2008
    Anywhere
    Rock River does not stock ready made rifles. They make each one to order. That is why the wait time is so long with them but its worth it. Come in and see us and we can order a rifle with the options and specs that you want.

hot rod al

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I baught an inside the waistband holster from them about half a year ago. The gentlemen who helped me out was very helpful and spent some time with me until I found a holster that would work. I think Tagua was the name of the company who made it. The holster was horrible and did not last. The metal clip is flimsy and keeps dropping the holster down my pant leg when it's empty. I know this isnt Fort Libertys fault. I will never buy a Tagua holster product ever again but I do stop by when I'm out that way to buy a box of ammo or two when I need to.

Holster Crappy
    Fort Liberty Awesome customer service.

hemicharger

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   1
    Mar 14, 2008
    Anywhere
    I am sorry to hear about your holster. Come in and we will get you into something better such as a Blackhawk or Galco. We are currently looking to replace our Tagua holsters with another company. Give us about a week to get it set up. If any of you guys have any suggestions as to what brands you like and would like to see in stock let us know.

Last edited:

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I am sorry to hear about your holster. Come in and we will get you into something better such as a Blackhawk or Galco. We are currently looking to replace our Tagua holsters with another company. Give us about a week to get it set up. If any of you guys have any suggestions as to what brands you like and would like to see in stock let us know.

If you don't already have them, get some of the Galco King Tuks, especially for popular models such as various Glocks, etc.

They are great holsters and I think more people would pick them up if they were readily available to handle in person and try out. I love mine, but would have been a bit hesitant to buy the first one online without having seen it in person. They are cheaper than the CrossBreed Super Tuck's and extremely comfortable for IWB carry.

I live in the Avon area and have been in a couple of times.

mcordray

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    INDY
    Very nice people here with good pricing, always willing to give you a hand with what your looking for. I have purchased several pistols, holsters & ammo from them. :yesway:

Fort Liberty

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2008
    I have a couple save-a-buck coupons for the 1500 next week. Stop in and pick one up. This should be a good show.

Oni7734

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Speedway
    Looking for a Glock a few weeks ago in Avon and had a very good price, figured I wait until the 1500 to see what they had and their table had the same price that they had at the store... every other table was at least $15 more.

I'll be into Ft. Liberty to get my Glock 19.

LordTio3

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 12, 2010
    McCordsville
    I've been in Fort Liberty several times in the last year as well as dealt with the fine gentlemen at the 1500. They are nothing short of a class act with great prices.

~LT

redwingshooter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Mar 24, 2011
    Greenwood
    I've been to FL twice, the last time we made a purchase. The gentlemen there were helpful and very nice. They talked to my wife 1-on-1 becaust the purchase was for her, very good store.

fordtuff

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2011
    I've never had a good experience with this shop. The guys working the counter have always been somewhat rude and impersonal. It maybe because I look young since I'm 18 but still no excuse for it.

Top Bottom