• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sainte

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    Should that have been in purple? Hahaha I mean after-all, the media labeled George Zimmerman as white, then white-Hispanic.....you know, for the children!

92ThoStro

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 1, 2012
    You can't compare moving to Spain to moving to America.
    America is such a young nation. This place was occupied by tribes of Native Americans, and not effectively occupied either, they had tons of different languages, and we don't generally count them in the same regards as the Romans, and other ancient people.
    Our ancestors moved here from overseas, and battled each other for the territory.
    Spain's government was founded in 1492, their official language is Spanish.
    Spanish has been around for thousands of years, although it has come a long way, along with English.
    Spain has been inhabited literally, FOREVER. It was even part of the Roman Empire. Well not Spain the country, but the region that is considered Spain :D
    The people there have spoken a similar language for quite awhile.

A country that has only been successfully inhabited for a handful of centuries, by immigrants from other countries, cannot have an official language. If we were to go back to being an English Colony, then I suppose we could adopt English as the official language.

We are the United States
    Leave what language people speak, up to those states.
    Otherwise we are just a regular country and we need to get rid of the stinking union.

Sainte

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    You can't compare moving to Spain to moving to America.
    America is such a young nation. This place was occupied by tribes of Native Americans, and not effectively occupied either, they had tons of different languages, and we don't generally count them in the same regards as the Romans, and other ancient people.
    Our ancestors moved here from overseas, and battled each other for the territory.
    Spain's government was founded in 1492, their official language is Spanish.
    Spanish has been around for thousands of years, although it has come a long way, along with English.
    Spain has been inhabited literally, FOREVER. It was even part of the Roman Empire.
    The people there have spoken a similar language for quite awhile.

A country that has only been successfully inhabited for a handful of centuries, by immigrants from other countries, cannot have an official language.

So exactly how many centuries should we wait? And who should we ask for permission for our very own, super duper scrumdilly-lic ions language?

Sainte

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    Maybe the firefighters should be learning Ebonics ( what i like to refer to as "stupid english") too......

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    So exactly how many centuries should we wait? And who should we ask for permission for our very own, super duper scrumdilly-lic ions language?

Centuries? No number. We "wait" for as long as we have the founding documents that we have today.

Sainte

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    Ok, so how much history do we need to establish English as the official language?

I mean Spain, 1492? Anyway a whole mother topic, has been around for a while, we have almost 260 years. What does it take, 300, 400, 500 years?

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I think a many States have declared English as their official language, but nothing at the federal level.Some States like Louisiana also recognize and protect other languages.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Ok, so how much history do we need to establish English as the official language?

I mean Spain, 1492? Anyway a whole mother topic, has been around for a while, we have almost 260 years. What does it take, 300, 400, 500 years?
    When you say how much history, you're still thinking in terms of time.

Spain has been wholly Spanish, which is MUCH more readily definable than American. Spanish has always been spoke there, and the country was not founded as a refuge for people of all walks of life. It's not that I don't understand your point of view and your frustrations, it's just that I think you don't fully appreciate the beauty of what this country stands for.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog

Spain has been wholly Spanish, which is MUCH more readily definable than American. Spanish has always been spoke there, and the country was not founded as a refuge for people of all walks of life. It's not that I don't understand your point of view and your frustrations, it's just that I think you don't fully appreciate the beauty of what this country stands for.
    Or maybe the people immigrating here illegally do not fully understand what this country stands for, that is who we are catering to after all. We are and have been catering to law breakers.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Cet auteur est détenu par des embrayages doubles, les sacs à main les meilleures idées et les concessionnaires de voiture en double lancel french flair safran. N'oubliez pas de sélectionner l'url précédemment mentionné pour plus d'informations. Même si les types commencé depuis de nombreuses années avant ce genre de pouvoir contribué par le biais d'un masses enthousiastes au sujet pour la première fois l'imagination. Juste avant longtemps, sac bb lancel prix de vente en ligne a été tout reconnaître inséparable avec grande tendance avec les partisans semblaient avancer les choses bien connues qui ont été intégrées pour l'année éventail de marchandises en année. Juste avant longtemps, le transporteur Lancel spécifique a été toute zone des montants Lancel particulier un certain type de intéressant et en plus bénéfique mettent l'accent qui avait été prédit avec enthousiasme à cause de gens. Le transporteur est en effet particulièrement lancel soldes french flair respectable en raison de la qualité inférieure et fait aussi le type. Ce sac fait écho à ce genre de détermination pour être en mesure d'excellente démontré par tout ce que fournit une entreprise Lancel identifier. Et dans la disposition ajout de chaque wil un seul sac de filles d'attirer et de différent. Chacun de ces sacs à main excellents palmiers sont disponibles à l'intérieur de magasins haut de gamme, en plus de magasins et d'excellents internautes du monde même nécessaire de large. Sans surprise, un nom de l'interprète une grande marque propose une valeur élégant, ainsi que pour les gens soucieux de la lancel adjani des filles spécifique, le coût sera généralement acheter une chose un coût prohibitif.Pour pouvoir grâce à l'utilisation des prix plus bas, de nombreux consommateurs seront conçus pour sensiblement moins chers offres spéciales dans de nombreux sites différents. Il est en effet essentiel que vous vous assurer que vous serez probablement trouvé les sacs à main Lancel particuliers significatifs avec un. Sosie de laquelle les organisations en général peu recommandables aider à faire en vue de réaliser un bénéfice Veste Lancel inférieure est à peu près les nombreux en demande sortes de vêtements lancel bardot Boutique marchands, en plus de veste Lancel en fait collection en 2013. Lancel,ventes privées des produits Lancel BB en ligne.

18659295.jpg

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Or maybe the people immigrating here illegally do not fully understand what this country stands for, that is who we are catering to after all. We are and have been catering to law breakers.

That isn't really the discussion we're having here...

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Centuries? No number. We "wait" for as long as we have the founding documents that we have today.

It's not the age, it's the history.

Seems as much a part of the conversation as this^^^^^^

Sainte

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    What it boils down to is this:

WE need to learn THEIR language so that THEY can feel better, be safer and feel welcomed into OUR country. You know, instead of THEM learning to adapt by learning OUR common language of ENGLISH......I get, more pandering.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    What it boils down to is this:

WE need to learn THEIR language so that THEY can feel better, be safer and feel welcomed into OUR country. You know, instead of THEM learning to adapt by learning the common language of ENGLISH......I get, more pandering.

Who is forcing you to learn "their" language??

Sainte

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    Who is forcing you to learn "their" language??

Every time I have to press 1 for English. Every time I have to go into Walmart and see the cereal boxes in Spanish. Every time I read a story on how English speaking Americans have to learn Spanish to appease those who refuse to learn English.

Top Bottom