• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I still have an 8-track player/recorder that works. I also have a mechanical pencil from a place I used to work for that has a 4 digit phone number on it.

I was gonna call you all old fogey's, but being (almost) 28 I still have an OLD record player with a good collection of records and a camera that's almost twice my age... :dunno: Then what's that make me? :):

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Hey, I'm 28, and we had no TV until I was 3, black and white TV until I was 10; had to rent the VCR with the videos once a rental place finally opened; didn't have central air until the late 80's.
    There were 4 channels on TV, and you had to adjust the fine tuning ring on the dial and the bunny ears to get them all.

Music came from a record player or an 8-track. I remember my little sister getting in trouble for running up the long distance phone bill.

Remember the cheap cameras with 110 film cartridges?

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Hey, I'm 28, and we had no TV until I was 3, black and white TV until I was 10; had to rent the VCR with the videos once a rental place finally opened; didn't have central air until the late 80's.
    There were 4 channels on TV, and you had to adjust the fine tuning ring on the dial and the bunny ears to get them all.

Music came from a record player or an 8-track. I remember my little sister getting in trouble for running up the long distance phone bill.

Remember the cheap cameras with 110 film cartridges?

Hey, cavemen don't count! This isn't so easy a caveman could do it! :laugh:

Top Bottom