• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    i hate to admit it, i love zombies but i got so tired of the silly drama that i quit watching it during season two.

i wish ricks wife would die! i got so tired of her crap

jake

thatguy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    i hate to admit it, i love zombies but i got so tired of the silly drama that i quit watching it during season two.

i wish ricks wife would die! i got so tired of her crap

jake

I love the show, but I agree about the wife. Chick makes me want to fast forward every time she's on screen.

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    I love the show, but I agree about the wife. Chick makes me want to fast forward every time she's on screen.

i hear rick shot shane? thats a shame sure he was a douche bag but tactically he made a lot more sense than rick?

the last partial episode i i saw was when she rolled the brown taurus. i was so disappointed whne she lived :(

jake

Dorian Gray

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    I can't wait! The first half of the second season was action-less and boring but certainly picked up the second half.

If the 3rd season follows the comic (which it looks like it may do to the jail shown) its going to get CRAZY! In a good way though :D

Boost Lee

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Greenwood, IN
    I don't mind the drama.... of course I'd RATHER there be more zombie action...

But if I wanted non-stop killing and what not, I'd repeatedly watch [insert any Zombie movie here].

I think grasping the whole logic behind the Walking Dead TV series is to give you the feel as if it were real...

And let me tell you................ a woman like that wouldn't let it just slip by!! :D

Can't wait for July!

Davegrave

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 16, 2011
    Hammond, IN
    I'm the opposite. I hate zombie movies, so I put off watching Walking Dead for a long time because I didn't see the appeal. But the drama, story, and acting pulled me in.

gvsugod

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   1
    Mar 19, 2012
    SW Indianapolis
    i hear rick shot shane? thats a shame sure he was a douche bag but tactically he made a lot more sense than rick?

the last partial episode i i saw was when she rolled the brown taurus. i was so disappointed whne she lived :(

jake

Think about it though. We were all annoyed about the whole Rick, Shane, Ricks Stupid Wife's, love triangle. That story is done. Maybe, cross your fingers, she will be less annoying.

strahd71

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    wanatah
    Think about it though. We were all annoyed about the whole Rick, Shane, Ricks Stupid Wife's, love triangle. That story is done. Maybe, cross your fingers, she will be less annoying.

i'm just afraid that silly broad will find a way to create more drama with some one else...... it will turn out to be the blonde chicks baby or somethin

jake

Top Bottom