• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • traderdan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Martinsville
    I read you loud and clear. You're saying I should only do it if I add a mystery THIRD ingredient! What is it? Gasoline? Turpentine? I bet it's brake cleaner. Is it brake cleaner?

OK Scutter...YOU are responsible for the spray of milk and Fruity Pebbles that just sprayed out my nose and onto my computer screen!

bluestanger66

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    thanks for the tip!! my dogs have not had fleas in a couple years, but from what I keep hearing, this is going to be a bad year. I will keep this in mind. again thank you

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    thanks for the tip!! my dogs have not had fleas in a couple years, but from what I keep hearing, this is going to be a bad year. I will keep this in mind. again thank you

Just shave your dogs bald.

J8RkMD6.jpg

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Fleas were so fricking bad last summer. Never had anything like that happen in any house I've ever lived in. They must have came in on my clothing. I was vacuuming twice a day everyday for months. I still don't know how we got rid of them. Diatamaceous earth spread everywhere might have finally did them in.

Have not seen any fleas on the cats or anywhere this year. I'm going to spray some insecticide near the entryways after it dries up.

Top Bottom