attachment.php

3 years old! :faint:

tsalazar

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2012
    NWI
    Half the time I clip my streamlight to my right pocket OR my right cargo pant pocket (at work) When concealed carrying I normally have it clipped onto my belt next to my gun.

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    During the summer, I don't go out a lot after work ( being the responsible father and all) but in the winter time and it's dark when I leave for work and before I get home, I stick a Surefire P6 (upgraded with an LED) in my jacket pocket.

danmdevries

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Top Left Corner
    Haven't seen this thread in a long time....

Long enough that I've changed my flashlight carry position. In 2010 I was carrying a Surefire xenon fired light in a belt holster, occasionally...

Now I've got a FourSevens Preon P2 that lives clipped in my weakside pocket next to my Leatherman pretty much all the time.

As with handguns, a lighter, smaller flashlight has found its way into my daily carry rather than leaving it on the nightstand half the time.

Slawburger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Almost Southern IN
    67afab01-32f0-4e70-8d57-6772b3fd63eb.jpg
    Nite Ize Lite Holster Stretch Flashlight Holder

I carry this with whatever light I decide to carry. It rotates to carry horizontally , vertically, or at a 45 degree angle. I especially like this feature as you can hold the light in "someone's" face and have your hands free for"other" purposes. I have had the light get turned on accidentally a couple times. This has not happened with tail cap clickys though.

I use the Nite Ize on camping trips. Very handy to leave on the belt and shine onto the path. It doesn't blind people like the headlamps tend to do.

Excalibur

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   2   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    Now that it's cooler, I were a vest with a pocket that I keep my light. Sticking it in my pocket has a tendency to accidentally turn it on and off when I sit down.

NBLSVL.EDC.

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    Streamlight ProTac 2L in my strong side accessory pocket. If i'm not wearing my Tru-Specs, I carry it clipped in my right rear back pocket or a cargo pocket.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    Olight M20 in a horizontal kydex clip on my belt at about the 1 O'Clock position. Solid, quick deployment from a discreet and out of the way on-body location. Big hat tip to INGO's Lonehoosier for helping me with the design and manufacture.

dontcha

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 10, 2013
    United States
    I use an ankle pouch, for a AA light that has the on/off button on the side, which lets me both hold the light and manipulate the button with my weakside thumb, while retaining my normal 2 handed grip. That beats the hell out of ALL these silly things with the switch on the buttcap. I also use a little led light on my keychain.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    67afab01-32f0-4e70-8d57-6772b3fd63eb.jpg
    Nite Ize Lite Holster Stretch Flashlight Holder

I carry this with whatever light I decide to carry. It rotates to carry horizontally , vertically, or at a 45 degree angle. I especially like this feature as you can hold the light in "someone's" face and have your hands free for"other" purposes. I have had the light get turned on accidentally a couple times. This has not happened with tail cap clickys though.

I use the Nite Ize on camping trips. Very handy to leave on the belt and shine onto the path. It doesn't blind people like the headlamps tend to do.

Dunno how I missed this years ago. Thanks to John and Slawburger, I'm gonna give one a try.

Wild Deuce

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 2, 2009
    I use an ankle pouch, for a AA light that has the on/off button on the side, which lets me both hold the light and manipulate the button with my weakside thumb, while retaining my normal 2 handed grip. That beats the hell out of ALL these silly things with the switch on the buttcap. I also use a little led light on my keychain.

Trying to picture the type of light ... can't.

Top Bottom