• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Not to bad for an AK, I fired 230 rounds, all center mass hits.

003-29.jpg

SirRealism

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Yes, it was at Atterbury. Oh, I met your Sister the other day there. She seemed like a very nice person.

Yeah, she is. She's the one who got me on INGO back in the day.

I've always wanted to compare an SKS and an AK on a bench some time. If you're interested, let me know the next time you go to Atterbury.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Yeah, she is. She's the one who got me on INGO back in the day.

I've always wanted to compare an SKS and an AK on a bench some time. If you're interested, let me know the next time you go to Atterbury.

I'll probably go on Saturday, just depends if I go to my friends lake house to do some fishing. I'll let you know later in the week. I need to sight my Mosin in also.

SirRealism

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Good shooting! I think we need to have an SKS vs. AK accuracy contest. Group event anyone? I've got one of each and some ammo to burn...:ar15:

You might be onto something, comrade. I'll have to go to the back yard and dig up a couple SKSs and a Mosin.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I would be down with that. Let me know when you guys want to do it, and we can meet at Atterbury. I do not have an SKS, but I'll bring the AK. My Dad made a good choice buying that Maadi. It's the most accurate AK I have fired. Of course they where built by the Russians for the Egyptians.

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    I would be down with that. Let me know when you guys want to do it, and we can meet at Atterbury. I do not have an SKS, but I'll bring the AK. My Dad made a good choice buying that Maadi. It's the most accurate AK I have fired. Of course they where built by the Russians for the Egyptians.

Cool...maybe we expand it a bit to a 7.62x39 semi-auto accuracy thread? AK, SKS, Saiga, AR varients, others?

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Sounds like fun. I could bring a converted Saiga, milled Pole and a pair of SKSs. One of the SKSs has a set of TechSights and it would be interesting to see how they compare.

Top Bottom