Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    lol..... I have four of these....nobody comes to the house lol

picture.php

picture.php

and Mountains of :poop:

Those are the most gentle dogs I have ever met. Yours are beautiful.

chachi73

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 7, 2009
    west burbs
    "If I ever find out who your English teacher was, I will punch her in the face."

you owe me a keyboard if mine goes tango uniform! Drinking water and it sprayed out my nose when I read your reply! :)

LegatoRedrivers

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2011
    I used to have a pet pig, bought from the livestock auction in straw town. Turned out to be half mini-pig, half farm pig; so the thing got huge. :eek:

I always figured Einswine would be a good theft deterrent. I could just imagine someone trying to climb in through the window and see a 200 lb. boar with tusks come around the corner and start staring 'em down. That would make them think twice about whether or not they were at the right house. :laugh:

euby

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 17, 2012
    West Newton
    I used to have a pet pig, bought from the livestock auction in straw town. Turned out to be half mini-pig, half farm pig; so the thing got huge. :eek:

I always figured Einswine would be a good theft deterrent. I could just imagine someone trying to climb in through the window and see a 200 lb. boar with tusks come around the corner and start staring 'em down. That would make them think twice about whether or not they were at the right house. :laugh:

There was this huge boar that would come out and block the driveway at a pay lake I used to visit. He would stand there until the owner came out and collected the money and then send him on his way. Funny stuff.

concrete dog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 19, 2008
    Goshen
    Well the home front wasn't quite the night before last. Someone tore my neighbors shed door clean off. They pulled the lawn mower out, and stole only the junk weed eater. Well who ever it is has some of the natives in a stir, and probably should move on before( well just use your imagination).

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    When I lived in Griffith house didn't have A/C. The neighbors had a couple of dogs that generally barked too much, and I had some words with the neighbor man about the problem on several occasions. One night the dogs were going nuts and I tried to ignore then but I could not. I got out of bed and grabbed Mr. Smith to help investigate. I turned the corner just to seea man at the back bedroom window with my screen in his hand. Seeing me he split but I saw the car in the alley. It was my Girl friend's crazy ex who had gotten out on parole. The Police found him and he got to go back to his cell for parole violations. I was really glad he didn't make it in the house. Did I ever tell you how much I like my neighbors pets? Nice doggies!

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    +1 to your dog

When our house was burglarized in California, they kicked my poor shepard. He was limping for a long time afterwards.

I'd love to see the fool who thinks he might even be able to try and dance with my 78 pound Border Collie, she's nimble, mobile and fast, so mobile that she can turn on a dime and hand you back a quarter. She also has the uncanny ability to jump sideways four feet. Oh, did I mention that she hates anything or anyone in the yard or house until we tell her it's OK.

I really think that if someone got into the house she'd be able to circle them before they had a chance to turn and rip their Achilles tendon out.
    Beautiful loving pup, but fearless protector when she has to be.

Top Bottom