• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • concrete dog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 19, 2008
    Goshen
    Just like it says, attempted lol. Wife woke up to the front door being messed with, and all of a sudden my 90lb. Rott went nuts and meet would be burglar at the window. LMAO probably scared the crap right into his/their underwear. I learned to not be lazy and always have my carry weapon close,and not leave it on the safe. Needless to say he/they where gone before I got a good look. Oh ya! dog really doesn't like stupid lol.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    +1 to your dog

When our house was burglarized in California, they kicked my poor shepard. He was limping for a long time afterwards.

That's one reason I have 3 dogs. They might get one. They might get lucky and get two, but that third one is gonna bite your *** off!

abnk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 25, 2008
    Dogs are a great deterrent against common burglars. Glad nothing went worse.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I thought this was going to be going the other direction and I was going to congratulate you before asking what you had for sale...disappointed.

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    Sounds like your dog has earned a trip to Petsmart / Petco or wherever you can purchase special toys and treats for your special baby.

Slim400

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 19, 2012
    INDIANAPOLIS SS IN
    I'm certainly glad no one was hurt or injured in that the dog did not have to suffer the indignity of having to bite some nasty burglar no telling what deceased the dog would've caught and of course we're certainly glad he didn't have much property damage and I would have to agree this is exactly why we keep the house pet she is a wonderful 76 pound husky and just absolutely goes bonkers when anybody's in the yard screwing around the fence messed around the house and I won't even tell you what her thoughts are on someone bothering my children i.e. I go to spank child and I have to put her up first she thinks I'm the chew toy she's a good dog if I ever am burglarized and put in that position that's what a 1911 is four
    Hope you have no more problems :twocents:

seamus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    My g/f's dog is 14 years old and hid under the bed while the burglars were trashing her place.:rolleyes:

ClarkJr26

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2012
    Valparaiso, Indiana
    damn thats crazy, glad to hear you and your family are safe, probably a good idea to remain on High Alert for the next few days, look for any suspicious activity, possibly even installing a security camera system, you never know they might come back one day and now they know you have a dog and seeing as how robbers are dumb enough to try to break in, they are dumb enough to try and get the dogs attention off them, or come prepared when confronted. May be a safe bet to file a report, just so they can send an extra patrol car to survey the area once in a while, thats all up to you though. and +1 for your dog, they really are mans best friend. I have a 80+lb Muscled Up Pitbull to help ward off the bad guys. But if I were the bad guys I would be a lot more worried about me then my pitbull, hes the nice one of the pair lol

Sigblaster

Soon...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Indy
    I'm certainly glad no one was hurt or injured in that the dog did not have to suffer the indignity of having to bite some nasty burglar no telling what deceased the dog would've caught and of course we're certainly glad he didn't have much property damage and I would have to agree this is exactly why we keep the house pet she is a wonderful 76 pound husky and just absolutely goes bonkers when anybody's in the yard screwing around the fence messed around the house and I won't even tell you what her thoughts are on someone bothering my children i.e. I go to spank child and I have to put her up first she thinks I'm the chew toy she's a good dog if I ever am burglarized and put in that position that's what a 1911 is four

If I ever find out who your English teacher was, I will punch her in the face.

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you

OK, can we PLEASE have neg rep back now? Pretty please???

I mean seriously, you don't use punctuation at all, but you remembered to use it on "i.e"? I'm smelling a troll. Something just ain't right with that boy.

BuddieReigns

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 18, 2012
    Muncie
    some guy kicked in my friend's back door when he was gone once and his 2 pit bulls really bit that guys hands all up and ripped a chunk out of his leg. then they even stayed in the house with the door wide open when he ran away. awesome dogs

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Just like it says, attempted lol. Wife woke up to the front door being messed with, and all of a sudden my 90lb. Rott went nuts and meet would be burglar at the window. LMAO probably scared the crap right into his/their underwear. I learned to not be lazy and always have my carry weapon close,and not leave it on the safe. Needless to say he/they where gone before I got a good look. Oh ya! dog really doesn't like stupid lol.

As screwy as the world is today, if your dog had bit this slimeball breaking into your house, said slimeball would probably sue you and some court would award said slimeball damages.

Glad you came out OK.

euby

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 17, 2012
    West Newton
    lol..... I have four of these....nobody comes to the house lol

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
    Top Bottom