• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mudcat

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Warrick county
    Me and my son shot our first IDPA match last month and had a great time and did fairly well for first timers. My daughter decided she wanted to give it a shot this month too. Well this was our clubs classifier and we had no idea what that was for the most part.

I shot the M&P, my daughter 14 shot my EDC G19 with XS big dot sights and my son 18 shot his EDC G19 with IWB holster.

Well Amber shot great except for the 3rd stage with the longer range targets where she took a hit using the Big Dots. No safety issues and had a great time. The SO could not believe her trigger control and asked her where she learned it. Of course she replied Appleseed. 247.81 (137) she has been shooting a pistol about 2 weeks.
    009-4.jpg

I shot Marksman with a 169.89 (71) which was fine with me I have never been that great with a pistol before. I am cross eye dom and just trying to figure it out. My second match.

My son shot Sharpshooter with a 140.98 (36) . Great job for him especially with IWB holster at his second match.
    015-1.jpg

We all had a great time and will be back as long as we can fit it into our schedules.

I can see where this sport will make you a better shooter and even more confident if you would have to defend yourself or family with your handgun. If you have never done this before go ahead and give it a try it is a lot of fun and everyone is really nice and helpful.
    Oh got to meet another INGOer Hobbyguy yesterday too which is always nice.

Last edited:

HobbyGuy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Newburgh
    It was a great day at the range. The Mudcats were all great folks. We had about 7 to 9 folks in our group. Mudcat's INGO hat gave him away. I need to get me one as well. Where can they be obtained?

Robert

Top Bottom