First Church of Cannabis picking up steam.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    <a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WE24UIkBN6I" target="_blank">[video=youtube;WE24UIkBN6I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WE24UIkBN6I[/video]

Damn I don't recall any church looking this fun,

1631280-doc_brown_full.jpg

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Mars Hill
    IPL installed it, as they do all of them. The only "they" that matters is who is receiving the video feed and I think we can be pretty sure that ain't IPL. My guess would be that Hite's name is on the work order for it.

Also heard via Abdul, that Hite is being sued for his slanderous description of Levin, comparing him to Jim Jones. So now there will be 2 lawsuits. Of course the people of Marion county will be the ones to actually pay for it, (and the residents of state for the initial civil suit). But it's all worth it.
    The city has always used contractors to install cameras with assistance of DPW.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    That was lame.

I learned on INGO we were going to arrest everyone. I learned at the real event that summons would be issued if appropriate, but the goal wasn't to make arrests, it was to keep various protest groups from getting out of hand as they protested/counter-protested and to make sure the neighbors concerns about trespass, etc. were addressed. Weird. It's like the command staff doesn't read INGO at all.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Is that opinion, or fact?

Well, seeing as IPL and DPW don't give a rats ass what's going on there, it only makes sense that it's for the use of you folks. Is it a major thoroughfare? A highway? A high crime area? None of those seem to apply. Why don't you jet over to wherever you guys do the surveillance cameras and tell us it's not on a screen over there? I think it's a pretty safe assumption that IMPD is getting the feed.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    This scene makes SO MUCH MORE SENSE now......

[video=youtube;pLRk4xG-JCI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pLRk4xG-JCI[/video]

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    Well, seeing as IPL and DPW don't give a rats ass what's going on there, it only makes sense that it's for the use of you folks. Is it a major thoroughfare? A highway? A high crime area? None of those seem to apply. Why don't you jet over to wherever you guys do the surveillance cameras and tell us it's not on a screen over there? I think it's a pretty safe assumption that IMPD is getting the feed.

Why would "we" put it up the day of the first service? Not very sneaky if indeed it was "us."

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    &*^%$#@*!!!

I even had cards made up like fridge magnets so they would stick to the police cars as you hauled them off to the APC.

This was a bust and IMPD owes me for the magnets.

Well, I did read a post earlier that said the cops had to break up a tussle between two "ministers" outside the place who were protesting. So, there was a chance your magnets could have been useful.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    &*^%$#@*!!!

I even had cards made up like fridge magnets so they would stick to the police cars as you hauled them off to the APC.

This was a bust and IMPD owes me for the magnets.

I print die cut magnets..... I can get you an ambulance shape and/or a shark......

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    That was lame.

I learned on INGO we were going to arrest everyone. I learned at the real event that summons would be issued if appropriate, but the goal wasn't to make arrests, it was to keep various protest groups from getting out of hand as they protested/counter-protested and to make sure the neighbors concerns about trespass, etc. were addressed. Weird. It's like the command staff doesn't read INGO at all.

They probably don't, but I'll bet they have a detective that gets on here and gives them a report on everyth........... Hey wait a minute!

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    So, if this is the FIRST event, it's not yet a comman nuisance!?

Yes, under the caselaw last I looked, as long as the venue isn't a place of provable prior drug use, then it ain't a common nuisance for purposes of the visiting statute. As long as they moved venues every time and never reused one, it is unlikely that any visiting charge could be sustained. However, the statute for maintaining a common nuisance does NOT require multiple instances so the owners/organizers could potentially be dinged that way even if they themselves didn't toke up.

Kirk seemed to think otherwise hence my question if the caselaw has changed. I keep pretty up on such things and I haven't seen a case, but that doesn't mean I haven't missed it.

Top Bottom