• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Light

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 9, 2012
    Near Fort Wayne
    I agree. That is certainly the argument I'd make. If the word of the law is correct in the article, then it is not illegal to sell a firearm, but only illegal to sell it to an improper person. A cop would be a proper person, even if he was pretending to be a criminal. Unlike drug distribution, it does not appear to be a law against intent.

But it can't be that easy, can it? It's not like this law was hastily slapped together where there would be huge loopholes and mistakes in it, like... oh, I don't know... forgetting to exempt law enforcement from the high-cap magazine ban.

You're forgetting the part where it didn't get rushed through an emergency meeting, which made it be voted upon immediately instead of allowing a 3 day review. :laugh:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Once again our partnership with the Attorney General's office has resulted in taking a dangerous criminal off the streets.
    :rolleyes:

It's all about framing a story. It has nothing to do with real crimes or justice or safety. I can't imagine what being a political prisoner must feel like. Welcome to Utopia.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    :rolleyes:

It's all about framing a story. It has nothing to do with real crimes or justice or safety. I can't imagine what being a political prisoner must feel like. Welcome to Utopia.

Framing is right. Six months ago an entirely lawful act. Suddenly he's a dangerous criminal.

The LEOs involved must be VERY proud of themselves.

german-soldiers-russia-eastern-front-ww2-second-world-war-amazing-rare-incredible-pictures-photos-images-003.jpg

The seller is a dangerous criminal contributing to violence on the streets, but the offense is a Class A misdemeanor? Um, contributing to slaughter and carnage is a misdemeanor. Whatever...

Top Bottom