• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MCFD713

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    Avon, IN
    What firearm podcast do you listen to regularly? I get the Downrange Radio podcast by Micheal Bane:yesway:. Not a bad show normally he has three segments Rant/Gun Reviews and new products/Person Defense. He is sponsored by a few gun makers but make that known before a review and always says this is his personal feeling and mileage may vary. Also the Gun Rights Alerts, Gun Nuts Radio, and NRANews podcasts are on my iPod as well.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    What firearm podcast do you listen to regularly? I get the Downrange Radio podcast by Micheal Bane:yesway:. Not a bad show normally he has three segments Rant/Gun Reviews and new products/Person Defense. He is sponsored by a few gun makers but make that known before a review and always says this is his personal feeling and mileage may vary. Also the Gun Rights Alerts, Gun Nuts Radio, and NRANews podcasts are on my iPod as well.

I was going to suggest Gun Nuts, but it looks like you've got that on your list.
    For those that don't, check it out: Gun Nuts Radio 3/23/2011 - Caleb Giddings | Internet Radio | Blog Talk Radio

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    The GunDudes, Proarms, Handgun Podcast, Gunfightercast, Personal Armament Podcast, PowerFactor, and HandgunWorld.

Frankly man, it seems to me you missed all the good ones :)

GunRightsRadio.com

MCFD713

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    Avon, IN
    The GunDudes, Proarms, Handgun Podcast, Gunfightercast, Personal Armament Podcast, PowerFactor, and HandgunWorld.

Frankly man, it seems to me you missed all the good ones :)

GunRightsRadio.com

:D Thats why I asked what ones are good I knew this board would steer me right.:ingo:

I forgot HandgunWorld I've got that one.

weaverml34

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 14, 2009
    I wasn't crazy about him on T.V. but for some reason I have enjoyed listening to Tom Gresham's Gun Talk. I'll have to look up these other podcasts.

Top Bottom