• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HighStrung

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Pendleton
    Ruger GP-100 4" Stainless in .357mag and I love it. Took it out yesterday and put 8" groups at 25 yrds right out of the box (I need a little work to get use to a DA trigger) but I love this gun.

GP-1003.jpg

GP-100.jpg

GP-1001.jpg

GP-1002.jpg

GP-1005.jpg

Gunfever1986

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 24, 2010
    nice gun i had a smith i was very happy with alot like yours. gives you a warm feeling inside to know its always ready for the bizz!

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Thats a nice tank you got there... oh wait its a ruger, my mistake, lol. Those are excellent guns, the best .357 mags on the market. Have fun with it, and as always be safe.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    For a revolver, I feel this is the best one out there, overbuilt and will handle any .357 round you put in it and will shoot the .38 for practice. Bought mine (same model as yours) used about five years ago in a gun shop trip just looking as a customer was trading it off for a 10 mm pistol and told the shop owner, I will take it before he sold the new pistol to the customer. Always love a good deal, as they are few and far between. Good luck with your new revolver for many years.

drd

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Westfield
    The moderator thinks my keyboard is broken. Just checking to see if it works. I do like you new Ruger and I really like SSTL. Feeling the need to buy another hand gun. This could be it. Thanks for sharing.

HighStrung

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Pendleton
    Great gun. Is that going to be your daily carry?

Nope, my daily carry will continue to be my M&P40c. If I was looking for something to carry I would have opted for the SP-101 instead (much smaller frame) which I also considered anyway. But since this was planned as being a range gun 99% of the time, I though this would be a little better suited for me with the adjustable sights and long enough barrel that would allow me to hunt with it if I ever wanted to.

22lr

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Jeff Gordon Country
    Be warned you cant stop at just one. I got into revolvers and sold off all my automatics to buy more. Now I finally got into the S&W M&Ps again, but revolvers are still king in my book.

Top Bottom