• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    I don't go out of my way to talk to politics outside of INGO, so I've only met and discussed politics with one Libertarian (that I'm aware of) in person. He was as obnoxious as many of those I've met online here. And no, I would not vote for you either.

Well I have good news. I'm not running for office. It's okay if you don't want freedom. It's okay if you don't want liberty. It's okay if you don't want smaller, more responsible government. You're not voting for it, so you're consistent in that at least.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    One of the basic tenants of the obnoxious libertarian is that if you don't vote with them then you are a big government, freedom hating, liberty stealing, prohibitinist statist on par with Stalin.

It's what you vote for. More Patriot Act, more NDAA, more TSA, more Homeland Security...

I have to assume that's what you want. You wouldn't vote against what you really want would you? That would be throwing your vote away.

D-Ric902

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2008
    It's what you vote for. More Patriot Act, more NDAA, more TSA, more Homeland Security...

I have to assume that's what you want. You wouldn't vote against what you really want would you? That would be throwing your vote away.
    see

deal me in

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 14, 2012
    Avon
    Didn't I read something somewhere on INGO to the effect that "... newbies should not take things personally and should develop a thick skin.."

Honestly don't understand what you're trying to say. I don't have thick skin? Where did you get that?

deal me in

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 14, 2012
    Avon
    I don't go out of my way to talk to politics outside of INGO, so I've only met and discussed politics with one Libertarian (that I'm aware of) in person. He was as obnoxious as many of those I've met online here. And no, I would not vote for you either.

Try to look at it from both points of view. We get the Alex jones garbage, the utopia garbage, the pot smoker garbage, etc etc. on top of that its somehow our fault when your candidates don't win. Obnoxious goes both ways.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    3A041938-BB43-41E4-A3B4-4D8BC468A475_zps8kwx01l8.gif

Woobie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 19, 2014
    Losantville
    Fortunately one of the surrounding EU nations will come in and claim the contested area for themselves, run the people who just want to be left alone off, and re-establish law and order. Truth, justice, and the American, erm, European, way will prevail once more. It would be terrible for people to live in a country without mandated state controlled healthcare, state controlled education, gun control, onerous tax burdens, spying programs and all sorts of things we just couldn't live without. I appreciate all you guys who stand up for all these wonderful things. Keep fighting the good fight, and make sure these psychos don't get the chance to take away our precious chains.

Top Bottom