• ...and so much more!
  • Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    "3." on both accounts... lets get started today! Any suggestions? Is the good Dr. going to run again? Is there anyone else out there that is worth backing now?

By all accounts, the good Dr. is retiring from politics.

His son, Dr. Rand(al) Paul may be one to watch. He endorsed Romney, and wouldn't likely run against him in '16 but, if Romney wins, Rand could end up with a job on the "inside" anyway...:dunno:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Methinks this will now become a valid argument by those who dismissed it for Obama.

Probably right. I could have given Obama a year of that excuse, but at some point he is obligated to assume ownership, and as of yet, he hasn't. Besides, he signed on knowing what it was and most of what he has done appears to have exacerbated the problems. No, I will not excuse Romney beyond a reasonable point, either.

My approach is to get ready for the SHTF and do what I can regarding a viable third party on the off chance that the republic manages to survive either of those two morons.

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    Admittedly, these weren't among your options, but....
    If Obama wins, I will cry for our nation; get on my knees and ask God to save our nation's future; and then, consider killing myself

In case you lose your nerve, I'm here for you because that's what we moderates do. We want everyone to be happy. Call me.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg

If Obama wins, I will cry for our nation; get on my knees and ask God to save our nation's future; and then, consider killing myself.

If Romney wins, I will say a prayer of thanks; get on my knees and ask God to lead our President and guide him in the nation's affairs; and then, I'll go collect on my "election bets".. :rockwoot:

If Obama wins, don't kill yourself. It's certainly not worth it. You can still pray and ask God to lead our President; it will just be a different man.

If Romney wins, you can donate your winnings to the church.

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 3, 2010
    In a cornfield
    "3." on both accounts... lets get started today! Any suggestions? Is the good Dr. going to run again? Is there anyone else out there that is worth backing now?

Amash would be old enough then but I doubt he would attempt to run yet. He's worth keeping an eye on though. He is transparent to the point that he publicly provides reasoning for every single vote he casts (and his votes appear to be on the side of supporting personal liberties and sensible budgeting).

FreedomWorks and Club for Growth both endorsed him (as did Ron Paul).

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Amash would be old enough then but I doubt he would attempt to run yet. He's worth keeping an eye on though. He is transparent to the point that he publicly provides reasoning for every single vote he casts (and his votes appear to be on the side of supporting personal liberties and sensible budgeting).

FreedomWorks and Club for Growth both endorsed him (as did Ron Paul).

Does he want to exterminate a billion plus people on the other side of the world?

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I thought Bacon was a required option in all INGO polls. I am reporting this thread.

If Obama wins, I will start listening to see if the House flipped. If not then I will think, things could have been worse.

If Romney wins, I will be slightly relieved but then take Rand Paul's advice and start riding (writing) my Congressman and Senators to not work with Romney to do stupid stuff and balancing the budget in 10 years is not fixing the problem.

GustavHalbach

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2010
    Regardless of who wins I will -

Pray that God gives our President the strength and knowledge to lead us.
    Continue to pay my taxes.
    Be a responsible citizen, husband and father.
    Be thankful I live in a country where such "enthusiastic" debate is allowed/encouraged.
    Fly the Stars and Stripes and be pround of the USA.

-G

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    If Obama wins, don't kill yourself. It's certainly not worth it. You can still pray and ask God to lead our President; it will just be a different man.

If Romney wins, you can donate your winnings to the church.

Note to self: NEVER joke about suicide on a internet forum. Some will take U seriously...

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Note to self: NEVER joke about suicide on a internet forum. Some will take U seriously...

I've had one close friend and two students commit suicide. If that would be your choice I just didn't want your family looking through these posts and find a reason to sue.

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    I've had one close friend and two students commit suicide. If that would be your choice I just didn't want your family looking through these posts and find a reason to sue.

I'm one of the "old conservatives" and some may wish we'd die off..... but I ain't goin' NOWHERE. Y'all are stuck w/ me. :)

newguy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2010
    warrick county

If Obama wins, I will cry for our nation; get on my knees and ask God to save our nation's future; and then, consider killing myself.

If Romney wins, I will say a prayer of thanks; get on my knees and ask God to lead our President and guide him in the nation's affairs; and then, I'll go collect on my "election bets".. :rockwoot:
    amen brother!

Top Bottom