• ...and so much more!
  • Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    If Obama wins, I will ________________________.

1. Leave the country;
    2. Continue to post stuff that will not change a thing; or
    3. Find a way to get behind a viable candidate (regardless of party), on November 7th and stick with him until 2016.

If Romney wins, I will ________________________.

1. Do nothing, because the country will be healed in approximately two years;
    2. Sit back and post about the crappy economy he inherited; or
    3. Find a way to get behind a viable candidate (regardless of party), on November 7th and stick with him until 2016.

pirate

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jul 2, 2011
    I pick option C.

Continue to put my support behind candidates not bought by Super PAC's and big business.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Scenario #1

D) Continue posting that the Romney folks should have tried harder to get the independent votes that didn't matter before posting that Romney wouldn't have done much different than Obama.

Scenario #2

D) Continue posting how Romney is status quo while waiting for him to do something exactly like Obama then post the I told you so.

Then I'll figure out some way to perfect time travel so we can get a few more years out of Ron Paul.

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    If Obama wins,
    If Romney wins
    QUOTE]

If Obama wins, A. I will help him rebuild the infrastructure. Invest in R&D. Make sure we have the best educational institutions in the world and that we can afford to attend them. Make it easier for foreigners who want to come here and start new ventures, to be able to stay here rather than go back home and start competing ventures. Make breakfast.

If Romney wins, see A.

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    What difference does it make? The system is sprinting us all into oblivion.

If Obama wins every one will *****, if Romney wins every one will *****, nothing changes.

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS

1. Leave the country;

Admittedly, these weren't among your options, but....

If Obama wins, I will cry for our nation; get on my knees and ask God to save our nation's future; and then, consider killing myself.

If Romney wins, I will say a prayer of thanks; get on my knees and ask God to lead our President and guide him in the nation's affairs; and then, I'll go collect on my "election bets".. :rockwoot:

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    I would do not one thing different regardless of who wins.

I pray for them to be guided well regardless of who they are.

I will hope for the best and prepare for the worst.

That would be true regardless of whether it was Obama, Romney, Johnson, or Donald Duck.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Admittedly, these weren't among your options, but....

If Obama wins, I will cry for our nation; get on my knees and ask God to save our nation's future; and then, consider killing myself.

If Romney wins, I will say a prayer of thanks; get on my knees and ask God to lead our President and guide him in the nation's affairs; and then, I'll go collect on my "election bets".. :rockwoot:

Sounds like the words of a stable person to me.

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    When either candidate wins, life goes on I'm sure. And I've already made an oath to myself:

I'll put my head down and work harder so that myself and the people around myself will have it a little better than if I just go down in the basement and pout about things I can't control. I'm not going to begrudge Ob's voters, nor will I rub Rom's voters noses in whatever the outcome.

It really is not worth the aggravation, guys. It really isn't. The idea that one is more harmful to the future than the other, well that's just horse hockey.

kman1977

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 29, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    probably do the same thing that I did today ---- go to work and pay taxes
    the only thing is I hope I still have a job in 6 months, regardless who wins.

But if obumer wins ---- I may have to speed up the prepper things
    you know guns ammo and lots of cold beer

kman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2012
    Avon
    If Obama wins I will start turning everything I have extra into gold, silver, food and ammo.
    If Romney wins I plan on spending at least the next 2-4 weeks following on lock down in my home. Then I will give Romney 1 year and then decide has he done enough for me to get behind him next election.

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County

1. Leave the country;

I admire your optimism in cat herding ;)

That said, even though INGOers tend to "color outside the lines" in poll threads, the answers are usually entertaining and sometimes informative.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012

1. Leave the country;

"3." on both accounts... lets get started today! Any suggestions? Is the good Dr. going to run again? Is there anyone else out there that is worth backing now?

Top Bottom