• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kickbacked

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    I saw a B-17 fly over my house on the westside last week. Are we to the point that possibly FEMA has to pull a WWII bomber out of mothballs to practice strategic bombing?:shady:

UPDATE: I've heard that FEMA is only using the B-17G model, the B-17 I saw had no chin turret so we're safe I guess......:bacondance: FOR NOW.

Elkhart airport hosts warbird fly-in Saturday

my uncle saw one in indy heading north on the 6th

firehawk1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Between the rock and that hardplace
    Elkhart airport hosts warbird fly-in Saturday

my uncle saw one in indy heading north on the 6th

Off topic but, I was sitting in the garage and heard the unmistakable sound of radial aircraft engines. I figured it was a DC-3/C-47, but it was a B-17. What I wouldn't give to be able to take a ride in one of them....:rockwoot:

Ok, back to your regularly scheduled program.:yesway:

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Off topic but, I was sitting in the garage and heard the unmistakable sound of radial aircraft engines. I figured it was a DC-3/C-47, but it was a B-17. What I wouldn't give to be able to take a ride in one of them....:rockwoot:

Ok, back to your regularly scheduled program.:yesway:

BTDT. $400

DocGlock86

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Plainfield
    No worries guys because I heard late last night on Coast to Coast radio (93.1FM) that when SHTF we will get an intervention from ETs and they will help save mankind. :rockwoot:

WE'RE SAVED!!!!!!!

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    63394_165806726790170_482043_n.jpg

finnegan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    Clark County
    They were light in color, Not Black but I can not say if they were white. I was a couple of miles South down 31 when I saw them.

Would they be able to check the "Not Hispanic" box on a form to purchase a new firearm from a dealer? I am not comfortable with possibly illegal Hispanic immigrant helicopters flying over our airspace. I mean, what if they start reporting traffic congestion, taking away red-blooded American traffic helicopter jobs?

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    There have been multiple high level warnings around the country what ive been told from some of our higher ups is they believe the san andreas fault line and many others are going to have some major earthquakes very soon we got told if any of us have family in san fran area to have them prepare i know maine just had a 4.5 earthquake now i dont just blindly trust the government but when my plt cmdr comes to us personnally and says this is whats "going to happen soon get your family out" ill believe him. i know my spelling sucks.

Regards,
    LCpl Shine

There has been quite a bit of activity on the Pacific Rim in the past couple years. I don't know if the government has some information that it isn't sharing with the rest of us (or how they would get it), but since you're stationed in a severe earthquake zone, prepping to be able to either get your family out of the area or to survive the aftermath of a catastrophic earthquake is nothing less than prudent.

If you haven't already done so, you might check the Preparedness and Survival Forum.

MickeyBlueEyes

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 29, 2009
    BFE, Indiana
    i wish it was

QUOTE=eatsnopaste;3403423]FEMA...is that like AMTRAC?[/QUOTE]

No, Amtrack still has passenger cars with markings. This wasn't the circus train seen in anderson that night either. As I stated, none of the passenger cars were marked or had nice stripes. Also, amtrack is pulled by amtrac engines.

Last edited:

bobzilla

Mod in training (in my own mind)
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 1, 2010
    Brownswhitanon.
    FEMA...is that like AMTRAC?

No, Amtrack still has passenger cars with markings. This wasn't the circus train seen in anderson that night either. As I stated, none of the passenger cars were marked or had nice stripes. Also, amtrack is pulled by amtrac engines and never pulls freight. Its funny to see all the great posts on here. I wish that when presented valid intel on a situation, that the public at large could feel the gravity of the situation. Have a good day! I will no longer provide any observations of intel that is of public interest. Give the iceberg a kiss. For those of you that consider a former infantry Marine and Sniper a credible intel source, I'm sorry that I have to discontinue the information. Peace out sheep.

Not sure if serious? If so..... BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

If not... good one!

Top Bottom