They are watching you:

drone.jpg

Rikkrack

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Montgomery Co
    I don't know why, but I'm not fond of trains. Can I take the FEMA plane?

Not on a train,
    Not on a plane,
    Not on a bus,
    Not without a fuss,
    I will not go with them here nor there,
    I will not go with them anywhere,
    FEMA camps we just not dare,
    We will not go with them if we wish breath air…

Thank you, thank you, and good night!
    Be sure to tip your waitress....

FortWayneGunfighter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 13, 2012
    The desert...
    Due to the manning positions at this facility I have asked a friend to type this, to get it to you in a timely manner. At about 8:30pm on 10/15/2012 I was in a position to witness a fema train going north bound from Indianapolis, IN towards Anderson, IN. The train consisted of : 4 engines “2 of which were Conrail and 2 of which were Norfolk Southern”, 45 passenger cars “3 completely windowed passenger cars, 35 passenger cars that had 5 windows on each side and the remainder only had 3 windows” all of there were illuminated from the inside and had exterior lighting that was on during transit, 35 Flat bed cars carrying 20ft. conex boxes, white humv’s unmarked, generators with pole lighting, and at least 15 white unmarked school busses. I know our rail head in Anderson, IN can send them any direction from there but I assume they were going north to Chicago, Ill. In light of the NDAA I would assume that this would be used for crowed control measures in Chicago, Ill or the northern states.

There have been multiple high level warnings around the country what ive been told from some of our higher ups is they believe the san andreas fault line and many others are going to have some major earthquakes very soon we got told if any of us have family in san fran area to have them prepare i know maine just had a 4.5 earthquake now i dont just blindly trust the government but when my plt cmdr comes to us personnally and says this is whats "going to happen soon get your family out" ill believe him. i know my spelling sucks.

Regards,
    LCpl Shine

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County
    It will all come out in tonight's debate. Particularly the bacon thing. Somebody who is going to watch that circus, please let us know.

Wait...are you saying they're going to discuss bacon? You'd better not be putting us on...I'm sure lot's will tune in for that, and will be very upset if they don't touch on so much as a pork-belly.

firehawk1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 15, 2010
    Between the rock and that hardplace
    I saw a B-17 fly over my house on the westside last week. Are we to the point that possibly FEMA has to pull a WWII bomber out of mothballs to practice strategic bombing?:shady:

UPDATE: I've heard that FEMA is only using the B-17G model, the B-17 I saw had no chin turret so we're safe I guess......:bacondance: FOR NOW.

Rocket

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    Whiteland
    They were light in color, Not Black but I can not say if they were white. I was a couple of miles South down 31 when I saw them.

Top Bottom