• ...and so much more!
  • miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    And it doth taste great. :D

Got an excellent deal on what looks to be an outstanding weapon -- a barely used G19. Just picked it up after work tonight, in fact. First Glock ever! This gem came with Trijicon night sights, an extended slide stop lever, a Lone Wolf 3.5# connector, a smooth face trigger, a 33 round take-out-not-only-a-zombie-but-his-32-closest-zombie-friends-extended-mag and a fashionable black Glock plastic box. And if you think I'm excited about this purchase...well...you're right! :bacondance:

I haven't named it yet (yes, I'm a freak, I name them all...) but will give it a nice Teutonic sobriquet soon. Below are some pics for you. The camera I could find didn't have a macro function, so the pic of the sights and slide stop lever didn't come out worth a damn, so I didn't post 'em.

Can't wait to get the thing out to the range, soon!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Nothing wrong with giving your weapon/gun a name. Looks good and it's good to hear that good deals are out there.

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Saw that one for sale, mighty tempting, a G-19 was my first Glock, no going back. I bought a few 33 rd mags before, but after trying them a few times, believe in their novelty, not their practicality. A long time companion, you two will live happil;y ever after!

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    I decided to call this one "Amadeus". Several reasons:

1. Mozart was Austrian
    2. A is the first letter in the alphabet and I think this will end up being the first of many Glocks
    3. "Rock me Amadeus" (sorry, I grew up in the 80s)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eXs93KbBCgY&feature=related[/ame]

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Definatly a great carry and shoot gun, I and my G-19 will be performing around 1 PM today at POPS Guns on E Washington street. You got a sweet gun and great deal, mags ammo practice, is all you'll need now.

Fishers 96th street Woo-Ming er I mean Wal-Mart, is paging you to the ammo closet in the Sporting Goods Department right now!

Top Bottom