• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Echelon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    All semiautomatic pistols that can accept a detachable magazine and have at least one military feature: threaded barrel; second pistol grip; barrel shroud; capacity to accept a detachable magazine at some location outside of the pistol grip; or semiautomatic version of an automatic firearm.

So would this ban all Glocks as well? Is the G18 a full-auto version of a semi-auto gun, or the other way around?

g00n24

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    IN
    LOL! Come and get em you crazy *****!!!

Didn't look like my sig556 made the list...dodged one there haha

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Game on now.................I did not think the 1993 AWB would pass. If you dont have it by now FOGGEDABOUTIT, unless your pretty well off or living in a den of thieves, most of what you need will be priced out of your reach.

AR/AK etc mags and ammo will be/are now through the roof.

Sad day America.

Warsaw214

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Warsaw
    When I was stationed in California they referred to it as the land of the fruit and nuts... you can quickly figure out which column she falls under

Ectoman86

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    So...despite this more than likely will fail utterly(worst case would be stall)...I get the feeling this was(dons tinfoil hat) a Door in the Face maneuver. It won't pass...but will make their next legislation seem reasonable and more will come over to her side...

BudS

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2013
    Jeffersonville, IN
    Never get complacent. Don't belive it can't pass! Keep letters going to all of your Federal reps as well as your state lawmakers. Show up at the polls. If we as firearm owners are in the majority, that means someone is not voting!!! If we were all voting, Feinstein and others like her would not still be in office.

BudS

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2013
    Jeffersonville, IN
    I wonder if the lawmakers pushing these laws realize that when all guns are banned and a tyrant assumes control of this nation, that they will most likely be the first ones rounded up by the new regime and executed? Wonder if that has ever crossed their small minds?

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    Gun control is about CONTROL, not about guns. She wants them all, the list is just a starting point.

Did anybody notice that the HK USC made the list? HK quit selling anything cool in the states in the '90s. The USC is a neutered version of a UMP, that has no "military features". It was made for the AWB. WTF?????

She wants them all!!!

Classic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   1   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    Madison County
    I wonder what meds she is on, bet she gets some good ones. If taking psych meds is a reason you shouldn't own firearms then maybe you shouldn't be allowed to govern while you are taking them. In fact the American voting public should have access to all lawmaker's health records.

jtdet01

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 16, 2012
    Sen. Feinstein bill and press conference all based on lies. . .

Sen. Feinstein said, "slide iron stock, make AR-15 mimic an automatic weapon, and it's legal"... this "slide iron stock" does not exist. . . what an idiot.

Sen. Feinstein said, "these weapons are more powerful today than in 1993" . . . what has changed? this is the same rifle, same caliber(s), same cartridge(s), same bullet(s) since 1959. . . so how is it 'more powerful'... what an idiot.

Sen. Feinstein said, "manufacturers simply removed a feature to evade the law", . . . no, they made changes to "comply with the law".

Sen. Feinstein said, "loopholes exist like thumbhole stocks and bullet buttons", . . . which again are changes to "comply with the law".

She is grand-standing and luring the sheep into submission. Take a stand and speak up to your representative(s). The time is now.

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    I still dont get it, people have been prosecuted for less. People have been sued for less.

Why doesnt several lawyers who happen to be NRA members, take her ass to court? Set an example NOW!!

This IS infringement, by the definition of the word. The law is not about implication, its about committing an act that is specifically written down, to be forbidden.

From Speeding, to Theft, all the way up to Murder, it is clearly defined what actions it takes to be considered in violation of the law.

The second amendment is no different.

They are in violation, SHE is in violation of the first rule of law in this country.

MAKE AN EXAMPLE OUT OF HER, send her ass to jail, or sue the **** out of her. SEND A MESSAGE THAT INFRINGED MEANS STOP TRYING TO SCREW WITH IT

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Feinstein wanting a new AWB is about the same as me wanting a solid gold toilet. Unlikely to get it, and most people wonder why I would want one.

As several people have pointed out, not even many Democrats are onboard with a new AWB. They remember what happened when they backed Clinton's 1994 Assault Weapon Ban and the following elections chucked many of them out, firmly putting Republicans in charge of Congress.

Synonymous

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Batesville
    The supreme court has ruled on all this before. I believe they can infringe on our rights as long as its reasonable. Some peoples view of reasonable is different than others. Thus our delima.

Look, if they pass this crap. The only thing to do is not comply. Period. What are they going to do, throw everybody in jail. Millions in jail. Nobody register anything. Period.

I will not comply with ANY new law. They can come and get it if they want to try. They'll get the ammo first.

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    this "oh dont you worry" mentality is whats allowing this to happen. The left are like a bunch of little kids, you tell them to stay out of the cookie jar, then, everytime you keep turning your back, the closer they creep toward it.

Your absolutely right "Synonymous", they will never take guns away, but they will start by banning every little compromise we make. HP ammo, magazines with more than 10 rounds, then 7, next thing you know, theyve banned guns, without banning guns.

We keep trusting the people on our side to fight for our rights, but they keep compromising, every compromise brings them one step closer to their goal, and were giving it to them.

Their actions are illegal. PERIOD. Why are we compromising with criminals?

Joq867

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Brooksville
    I will not comply with ANY new law. They can come and get it if they want to try. They'll get the ammo first.

The macho stance sounds good, but will anyone actually open fire on the LEO that knocks on your door, a person you may have grown up with, or known for many years. He is following orders, maybe he doesn't agree, but he needs his job to support his family. Principals are great, but everyone needs to make a living.....don't everyone hate, I'm just playing devils advocate.

Top Bottom