Feeler To a Fort Wayne meet greet and shoot?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Which range for meet and greet shoot?

• Total voters

Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    To All,

What about Roush Lake at $4 per day?

There are 18 pistol bays, 10 rifle at 50 yards, and 5 rifle at 100 yards?

I met some folks there a couple years ago and it was great!

I am not trying to slam Hillside in any way. If I need to do any long range shooting this is the place where I would go. I just think Roush has a slightly better setup.

Regards,

Doug

FortWayneGunfighter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 13, 2012
    The desert...
    Hillside does have firearm rental which is what i think is cool. Last time i was at roush the DNR guy there was a huge dick to me and my friend while we were zeroing our rifles it really kind of ruined it for me and we ended up leaving early. :dunno: it just seemed like it couldnt hurt to try out hillside

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    If available I'll be there. My brother lives in the fort and it's a good excuse to make the trip. My vote would be Roush. I'm guessing we would have plenty of calibers and options to share without needing rentals. I can bring p22, ar15, 10/22, ak, 380 lcp and bersa thunder, and some XD 9s.

Perhaps we can do a little competition as well? HartaTac.com will have plenty of targets on hand and free delivery as well :)

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    I like the Roush idea. I do not have any "special" weapons, just the usual stuff—9mm Taurus, a couple 10/22s, S&W 22A. I am willing to share if this helps things. My son might be back from USMC TBS, and he has a good selection of pistols and an AR he might be willing to share. I really want to try his AR :ar15:

Last edited:

FortWayneGunfighter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 13, 2012
    The desert...
    I like the Roush idea. I do not have any "special" weapons, just the usual stuff—9mm Taurus, a couple 10/22s, S&W 22A. I am willing to share if this helps things. My son might be back from USMC TBS, and he has a good selection of pistols and an AR he might be willing to share. I really want to try his AR :ar15:

TBS? And it looks like roush has been decided for me then. I will call them on monday to check to make sure we wont have any snags and that they wont have problems with us showing up with a big group.

Armed-N-Ready

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    I'll try to make it too.

Depending on weather and work. Always a pleasure to meet up with the fine folks of INGO and make some noise. I think we have a meet and greet already set up on December 2. No shooting though, the restaurant owner may not like that.

FortWayneGunfighter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 13, 2012
    The desert...
    Depending on weather and work. Always a pleasure to meet up with the fine folks of INGO and make some noise. I think we have a meet and greet already set up on December 2. No shooting though, the restaurant owner may not like that.

We do however i will still be in California on active duty i was planning to do this before i saw the meet at the restaurant

Top Bottom