• Poll closed .

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    You and Jedi will get along fine. Looks like this M&E may the largest one with the most people attending yet. Always a good time for everyone there.

Hum.. *maybe* but does s/he like PINK? Besides papa said we should never talk about those half siblings cause their mamma iz CrAzy and he needs to lay low else he can't buy us our $150 Nike shoes cause of the back child support.

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Hum.. *maybe* but does s/he like PINK? Besides papa said we should never talk about those half siblings cause their mamma iz CrAzy and he needs to lay low else he can't buy us our $150 Nike shoes cause of the back child support.

He..... was born and raised in valpo moved to laporte due to lower taxes and no emissions. Lived in hobart while in the service and college. Don't play with pink legos

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    :laugh: Its all good my friends are those I served with so they are spread across the country. My wife says I need to get out of my cave more.

3steps

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    NWI
    I am 90% sure I will be at the Meet and Eat.

I could bring some blue 33 gallon barrels that came from work. These have a top that comes completely off. That allows inspection inside. They are great for keeping things dry (in my case charcoal and chicken feed). They could be used for water too. They originally contained food grade oil. They are free to anyone who PM's me.

LxAxiXjYXUqsAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I am 90% sure I will be at the Meet and Eat.

I could bring some blue 33 gallon barrels that came from work. These have a top that comes completely off. That allows inspection inside. They are great for keeping things dry (in my case charcoal and chicken feed). They could be used for water too. They originally contained food grade oil. They are free to anyone who PM's me.

me please me please me please!!!
    BTW I have your girl scout cookies. Should I take them to the meet & eat as well?

bradmedic04

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 24, 2013
    NWI
    Did I already confirm I'm coming? I am. Have to prove to some locals that I'm actually a person and not a computer algorithm.

Top Bottom