• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Either way if they chose to allow or ignore it they are turning a blind eye to the nuclear fallout that would surely follow if Trump were barred from running especially after the 2020 screw job.
    I believe Roberts was fearful and killed even a hearing on almost all cases because of threats from dems…

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I don't know if the "threats" are real or not. I could believe that there is an increase in violent threats, and I hope those people doing the threats will come to their senses. If they're on the right, it's just playing right along with the playbook. Behaving opposite of what they're trying to portray you as is better than behaving in a way that confirms how they're portraying you.

Reactions: KG1

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Well at least Trump got his passports back. It's further proof that this raid was a fishing expedition that they took them in the first place. They were grabbing anything they could get their hands on only to be sorted out later.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Well at least Trump got his passports back. It's further proof that this raid was a fishing expedition that they took them in the first place. They were grabbing anything they could get their hands on only to be sorted out later.
    Ya, and entire 9 hours of grabbing. Saw some former FBI higher ups last couple days...they all pretty much say this was all wrong and the FBI today is no way even close to the same FBI of several years ago on how they conduct themselves.....hmmmmm....I guess they mean its worse because I don't know if it was ever good. Ruby Ridge, Richard Jewel......this has been going on a long time. Meanwhile liberal news still cheering a victory and claiming Trumps days are finally over, they finally got him.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    I don't know if the "threats" are real or not. I could believe that there is an increase in violent threats, and I hope those people doing the threats will come to their senses. If they're on the right, it's just playing right along with the playbook. Behaving opposite of what they're trying to portray you as is better than behaving in a way that confirms how they're portraying you.
    Your talking about all the threats the FBI has made on private citizens right? They even threaten the lives now of Presidents that don't conform to their standards. I agree we should not behave as the FBI at all.

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County
    Your talking about all the threats the FBI has made on private citizens right? They even threaten the lives now of Presidents that don't conform to their standards. I agree we should not behave as the FBI at all.
    Does no one remember where the FBI began? They're just trying to get back to where they were under Hoover.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    This may be one of the most honest things I have watched in the last few days. I wish I had the time to verify some of the persons and events referred too, but just based upon the last 7 years, I do not doubt there is significant truth to what is said.

Tucker: No honest person could believe the Trump raid was a legitimate act of law enforcement

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    This was a 4th Amendment violation grab everything raid.
    Absolutely. And reiterating that IANAL, I suspect/assume that their handling of the search and seizure results in everything obtained now being fruit of the poisoned tree.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Absolutely. And reiterating that IANAL, I suspect/assume that their handling of the search and seizure results in everything obtained now being fruit of the poisoned tree.
    This is why it was a violation. The authorized warrant was like a broad scope general warrant in that it authorized the seizure of pretty much any scrap of paper generated during the Trump presidency they came across. Like I said before this was a fishing expedition under the guise of retrieving "classified" documents.

Top Bottom