• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I love how trump himself appointed the fbi director who signed off on this … and I’m sure 4 years ago you were all praising trumps choice and not one single person claimed the fbi director was a commie democrat mole….

Oh how the tables turn. Y’all don’t even know what to think at this point lollllllll pretty funny watching the mental gymnastics here .
    Did you just come here to troll and bash the membership or have a meaningful discussion? I think "we all" know the answer to that question. Good luck.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Ya know, it don't matter. Anyone interested in LIBERTY knows we need a fighter in the White House, not a milquetoast establishment sop who will go along to get along because TPTB who pull the strings have dirt on them.

If that's Trump, great, an ex SEAL advisor, yale + harvard educated, appealing fighter (whose press secretary just quit, to become his campaigns press secretary.)

Or some other, GENUINE FIGHTER FOR LIBERTY

THE GOVERNMENT IS ACCOUNTABLE TO THE PEOPLE

I don't want to sound all ranty, but what the RIGHT needs to do is return this country back to it's roots, as in LIBERTY and the PROTECTION OF CIVIL RIGHTS

The MAJORITY is supposed to protect the rights of the MINORITY not force their way on them. Whether it is Christians trying to force gays to not be gay, or MARXISTS trying to make little boys into little girls, neither ought to be allowed, because of the coercion, not the ideology, the harming of innocents.

Your right to swing your arm, your dick, or your divisive ideology ends at my face, our kids or our institutions.

Nobody ought to be COERCED into doing things outside the bounds of their CONCIOUS CHOICE.
    If it is going to be anyone but Trump, they will have to make a supremely convincing case that they too burn with the desire to dismantle the deep state and set the country back on the path to greatness, as well as believably be willing and able to stand up to exactly the same ****storm that Trump withstood without his fighting spirit flagging

If they lack the personal wealth to be independent and pay legal bills, how will being beholden to deep pockets contributors affect them. I am personally concerned about DeSantis long relationship with the Club for Growth. I like some of what DeSantis has done, but if elected does that mean he will go along to get along?
    The CfG isn't exactly a stronghold of MAGA thought

Being an R governor in an R controlled state is playing in the shallow end, anything he has done could have just as easily been done by Kristi Noem or probably even my own governor (Dewine). That doesn't mean either of them would make a good president in 2024

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Secession for the sake of secession? Have you thought that out? You don’t like the central state. So your area secedes. Then that area becomes the central state. Oh ****. Can’t have that. Better secede. I’ll save you the recursion, it’s secession all the way down to the individual [Mogadishu].
    Fixy. Someone will always step in to set themselves up as the warlord long before it devolves into total anarchy, and those who disagree will be killed

See: Sinaloa

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I love how trump himself appointed the fbi director who signed off on this … and I’m sure 4 years ago you were all praising trumps choice and not one single person claimed the fbi director was a commie democrat mole….

Oh how the tables turn. Y’all don’t even know what to think at this point lollllllll pretty funny watching the mental gymnastics here .
    Wow. Shootered already

We should be able to get shooter alerts on our phones or something

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Wow. Shootered already

We should be able to get shooter alerts on our phones or something
    I'm sure that he was just misunderstood and really just wanted to have a meaningful discussion to try and better understand..

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Is it in the constitution or not? Cite the constitution to refute…
    I don't think you understand how this works. The Constitution is a framework. A foundation. It is not the entire body of law.

The requirements to be President are irrelevant. The question of the day is whether or not the laws cited above apply to the President, and if so, does violation of those laws prevent someone for running for President upon conviction.

If it comes to it, the Supreme Court will decide. THAT is certainly in the Constitution.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    The question of the day is whether or not the laws cited above apply to the President, and if so, does violation of those laws prevent someone for running for President upon conviction.
    Congress cannot make a law controlling the duties of the president as I was taught. Sure the President is bound the same laws we all are but this concerns the execution of presidential duties…

Top Bottom