• ...and so much more!
  • Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Questioned and released. Ex-roommates.Local news later on Friday. Happened in New Bedford near the younger douche's college.

Doesn't mean there aren't more aholes here or elsewhere. Just not the 3 that were in the news.
    They were actually breaking the New Bedford story when the boat incident started.

On another note, some of you are referencing the mayor of Boston. How are you guys able to understand him without subtitles? ( Unless youhave lived out this way, even then it ain't easy)

LOL, I'm glad I wasn't the only one thinking about subtitles when it came to the mayor. It reminded me of a show on MTV a while back with a lot of the kids fromjackass and every time the uncle talked they had subtitles so you could understand him. LOL

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    LOL, I'm glad I wasn't the only one thinking about subtitles when it came to the mayor. It reminded me of a show on MTV a while back with a lot of the kids fromjackass and every time the uncle talked they had subtitles so you could understand him. LOL

Hahaha. That is right. I never made the connection. Mumbles Menino has to be related to Don Vito:D

Repped

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Questioned and released. Ex-roommates.Local news later on Friday. Happened in New Bedford near the younger douche's college.

Doesn't mean there aren't more aholes here or elsewhere. Just not the 3 that were in the news.
    They were actually breaking the New Bedford story when the boat incident started.

On another note, some of you are referencing the mayor of Boston. How are you guys able to understand him without subtitles? ( Unless youhave lived out this way, even then it ain't easy)

Looks like they picked two of them back up...

One of the talking heads said that the brothers lived a few blocks away from a pretty radical mosque.

Top Bottom