• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    When I first working for the Fed, I was issued a Sig P226 in 9mm. Half way thru my carreer with them, switched to the P229 in 40, that's the gun I have, after firing the 229, I found it easier to carry since it's a bit smaller then the full size 226. I never had a jaming issue with my .40 229.

Which agency or administration?

When I worked for EPA, the number of people with badges and guns could be counted on one hand. I only saw them carrying Glocks. Since the Clinton Admin, the number of EPA employees with gov't issued guns has increased dramatically and who know what they get issued.

mvician

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    NW Indiana
    I'd like to post just one Glock-related thread that doesn't end up in a p***ing contest.

Guess it will be my next one... :rolleyes:

That's why I rarely even bother to read any threads in the handguns section any more. Once in a while I'll answer someones GLOCK question when I see no one else has. Other than that, like you said, GLOCK related threads usually end up in a p***ing contest, and it really is getting OLD.

rxcrm

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    Clark County
    I would probably just leave the trigger stock and just work on my skills. You figure Dave Sevigny shoots a stock glock with his sights and he is a World Champion.

Top Bottom