• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shadow8088

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2012
    Cholula, closely followed by Sriracha... I hate sauces that are all about heat... I don't care if you can melt my face off.. melt my face off AND hit me with amazing flavor...

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Cholula, closely followed by Sriracha... I hate sauces that are all about heat... I don't care if you can melt my face off.. melt my face off AND hit me with amazing flavor...

No doubt! Thats what I hate about the misconception about cajun food. "Oh, I wont try it. Its too hot!" TRUE Cajun food has a nice kick, but isnt overpowering. Its sad how many have coopted the term cajun to mean "hot and spicy" and then bump it to melt your face hot with the excuse "but it should be super hot, its Cajun!":facepalm:

GunSlinger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 20, 2011
    Right here.
    Sriracha, Tobasco, and Franks. For a custom sauce I really enjoy Roscoe's Taco's TDH (Too D*mn Hot). Sriracha is my go to most of the time though.

rosefarm10

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 4, 2015
    Milford
    There's one over here in Illinois called "Daves." Actually says on the label it will take tar off you car. Can't say I've tried the car thing, but about 4 drops in a gallon of Chilli is enough!

saleen4971

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 3, 2013
    East Side Indy
    i absolutely LOVE franks. i will put it on damn near everything. sriracha is good as well, but i prefer more taste over spice (i have only gotten into spicy foods in the past few years, not into the really hot stuff yet)

i keep trying tobasco, but i dont find the heat all that enjoyable, nor the flavor :/

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    It's not really hot sauce as such, but my favorite for tacos, nachos, enchiladas, and lots of other Mexican food is good old Pace hot Picante.
    Just had some on my wife's homemade enchilada's last night.
    It made the meal go from excellent straight to outstanding.

bluzfan66

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2013
    Switzerland Co, IN
    I prefer to use the sauces that I make which are usually a combination of Habanero, Cayanne, Tobasco and Thai peppers. I have become a fan of Sriracha lately though.

Top Bottom