• ...and so much more!
  • jbrooks19

Expert
    Rating - 96.9%
    30   1   1
    Nov 15, 2011
    Kokomo
    Anyone ever use Everglades bullets?
    I recently bought 9mm FMJ from them and im still waiting on them (I should get them today) and i was wondering if anyone else has ever used their products?

indymike

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Jun 29, 2009
    Previous post revoked. Had info on wrong company. I was ordering from them and another company at the same time so I confused the two.

My orders from Everglades Ammo were all shipped quickly and they were very responsive to emails and calls.

Last edited:

JDubb

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Frankfort IN
    I ordered some and had them in 4 days! I weighed 25 and they are right on147.0 had 2 bullets that were 147.3 out of the 25 I randomaly picked out.

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    I used to get 124 JHP from them regularly, shipped fast. There is some variation in size/weight as previously stated. Then I found I could get them cheaper from Montana Gold.

jbrooks19

Expert
    Rating - 96.9%
    30   1   1
    Nov 15, 2011
    Kokomo
    I received mine 4 days after ordering, i was extremely pleased! As of the bullet weight being different between bullets, im just making cheap target loads so it is not a huge deal to me... I thought they were a excellent price, and FREE SHIPPING!!!!!!

Indy574

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Jun 25, 2011
    Marshall County
    I had ordered the Montana Golds from them and they sent me something else. I sent them a email and they apoligized for the mistake and shipped off the Montana Golds with a prepaid postage to send back the others.

My experience, even with the problems was positive. Their quick responses to my inquires was top notch, every business makes mistakes it's how you handle these mistakes that set you apart.

Found no where on the web of anyone being cheaper for MG's than they were. If I had to make one complaint it would be they put 1000 rounds of .375/.38 in a $5 flat rate box that was a little beat up and had a broken bullet bag inside.

Now to answer you question on the quality of bullets that they have. They ones they sent by mistake seemed ok, but the MG's were definitely better, in my opinion.

JDubb

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 25, 2010
    Frankfort IN
    I just didn't catch how MG cheaper than the everglades? I clicked on link and for the same bullet is 139.00/1,000 and mine were 110/1,000 shipping included from everglades.......I must be going blind or something........

jbrooks19

Expert
    Rating - 96.9%
    30   1   1
    Nov 15, 2011
    Kokomo
    Ya, Everglades is cheaper, $50 for 500 124gr FMJ with FREE SHIPPING, cant beat that!!!

I just didn't catch how MG cheaper than the everglades? I clicked on link and for the same bullet is 139.00/1,000 and mine were 110/1,000 shipping included from everglades.......I must be going blind or something........

ckcollins2003

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 29, 2011
    Muncie
    Everglades is not cheaper. For 124 JHP:
    Everglades 9.75 cents a round for 2000
    Montana Gold 8.66 cents a round for 3750
    Both have free shipping.

The bigger the bulk the bigger the savings.

If you are only wanting 2,000 bullets, Everglades is cheaper because you'd have to buy 2 boxes from MG at $118 each.

If you want the 3,750 then you'd be better off going with MG because you'd have to buy 4,000 from Everglades to see the savings.

Overall the prices are about the same since you'd have to buy an extra box from one place or the other in order to compare the two.

Anyways, to the OP, let me know how the experience is. I've been eyeballing Everglades for a couple of weeks now for their low cost on .308 brass. I'm anxious to see how they do with your order.

jbrooks19

Expert
    Rating - 96.9%
    30   1   1
    Nov 15, 2011
    Kokomo
    They did great, i ordered them and received them 3 days later, very good quality bullets. I only have 2 negative things to say 1) All the order conformation and receipts were sent straight to my junk mail (Not a huge deal) 2) The shipping packaging was kinda sketchy, but other than that i am extremely pleased! :D

The bigger the bulk the bigger the savings.

If you are only wanting 2,000 bullets, Everglades is cheaper because you'd have to buy 2 boxes from MG at $118 each.

If you want the 3,750 then you'd be better off going with MG because you'd have to buy 4,000 from Everglades to see the savings.

Overall the prices are about the same since you'd have to buy an extra box from one place or the other in order to compare the two.

Anyways, to the OP, let me know how the experience is. I've been eyeballing Everglades for a couple of weeks now for their low cost on .308 brass. I'm anxious to see how they do with your order.

Top Bottom