Ever had an intruder in your house/property?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ever had an intruder in your house/property?

• Total voters

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    I've had wood fencing broken and destroyed several times. Most of it happens during the day when I'm at work. I've been thinking about getting security cameras. Just **sses me off :xmad:

Brushscrubber

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2012
    Indianapolis
    3 months after moving to Indy from Illinois, the garage was broken into and they stole all my tools, camera, got into the car and stole checks out of the back. Then about a year later someone was kind enough to steal all of the AL siding off my garage around 2:45 in the afternoon while the Hispanic gal behind us watched the whole thing. She was so scare to call the police or get involved. Then we have had some metal decorations, flower pots, etc stolen in the middle of the night. With 3 biting blue heelers in the house that bark like mad I fear for the person who attempts the house. If the heelers don't get them the 12 GA with 00 buck loads will.

drysdaleg

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2012
    I had a few Friends back in high school, they where addicted to pills. My dad had been very sick and had Narcotics that he was taking. One night I came home from a friends and walked into the backyard. This was around 3am. Saw what I believed to be 2 of my so called friends run out the back door ad jump my fence. I quickly ran inside to check on the house. Aparently they were using there cell phones as lights looking around my house. My dad who was asleep on he couch asked them what they were doing. They said they were lookin for my iPod, which I didn't have one at the time. That's the only time anything like that has happened. A few weeks later I was reading the paper and saw both there names user the arrest section. For theft. Karma sucks ****ers!

Big J

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 7, 2011
    Evansville
    Nothing yet. Some of the neighborhood kids pass throught my yard from one neighborhood to the other. This is ok as long as nothing of mine is getting messed with. Neighbors have had a car broken into and money stolen and teepeed in the past. They have kids that run in the group and I think the teepeeing is a prank between only those involved.

Top Bottom