• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Miketodd

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    We was probably removed for failing to secure the weapon. Any facility has the right to limit possession of weapons on their property. No diiferent than a homeowner limiting a person from carrying a weapon in their home. It's a right to carry unless posted. And then it's not a weapons charge, it's usually an overbearing individual that ends up arrested for disorderly conduct. My question would be how they knew he was carrying?

Please read the entire thread before commenting. I know you are trying to have a quality post and the thread is long, but pleasee read it...this is making my head hurt.

Rookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Sep 22, 2008
    Kokomo
    We was probably removed for failing to secure the weapon. Any facility has the right to limit possession of weapons on their property. No diiferent than a homeowner limiting a person from carrying a weapon in their home. It's a right to carry unless posted. And then it's not a weapons charge, it's usually an overbearing individual that ends up arrested for disorderly conduct. My question would be how they knew he was carrying?

Well, that certainly was a thought provoking post. I'm not sure it's in the correct thread, but I'll consider this a quality post.

Alright, I can't keep a straight face anymore.

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN

This intended for the thread about firearms and apartment leases?

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

God gave you two ears and only one mouth for a reason, in your case a good reason.

Top Bottom