• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    did you guys watch the ar 15 special last night that Yeager was on, since you were with him I figured he would have an interesting perspective on it.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    did you guys watch the ar 15 special last night that Yeager was on, since you were with him I figured he would have an interesting perspective on it.

He's right here. If you want to ask him something I can let him type in the response.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    thats awesome!

I was just more interested in his thoughts on what they aired on TV, vs what all they videoed, interviewed, etc. I thought he did pretty well even though the guy wanted to bait him in the end.

Last edited:

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    thats awesome!

I was just interested more in his thoughts on what they aired on TV, vs what all they videoed. I thought he did pretty well.

They videoed for 16 hours. they left a lot out. I said some smart **** they never made it. They picked the worst but I thought it was still pretty good. - Yeager

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    I never saw the end of the whole "revoked permit" thing. Is he getting his license back? Does he have to jump through lots of legal hoops to do it?

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    tell him to unban me from Facebook :D

just because he and Pincus didn't like that I compared them to the Brady campaign for their OC video, lol.

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    They videoed for 16 hours. they left a lot out. I said some smart **** they never made it. They picked the worst but I thought it was still pretty good. - Yeager

that you for your response! :rockwoot:

and considering the source, thats pretty much what I figured, but yes, you did well. thanks!

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I never saw the end of the whole "revoked permit" thing. Is he getting his license back? Does he have to jump through lots of legal hoops to do it?

He got it back, but just got notice that the State is appealing the decision, so it's not done at this point.

Top Bottom