• ...and so much more!
  • esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    UPDATE

Only a few days left until Que and I pack up and head south for Tennessee!

Weather report looks like we could see some rain on Saturday. But at least the temps look promising.

It's been a while since I've gone out of town for training so I'm looking forward to this mini-vacation.

Stay-tuned for lots of pics and videos! I'll try and make INGO updates as often as possible while we're down there.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I think it'a mighty strange that Yeager will be out of town when we are scheduled to be down there. I guess he didn't want to see my 1911 get through his course. :rolleyes:

TD12

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Afghanistan when I can.
    UPDATE

Only a few days left until Que and I pack up and head south for Tennessee!

Weather report looks like we could see some rain on Saturday. But at least the temps look promising.

It's been a while since I've gone out of town for training so I'm looking forward to this mini-vacation.

Stay-tuned for lots of pics and videos! I'll try and make INGO updates as often as possible while we're down there.

Without your trusty M&P, whatever will you do? Looks like it will be a lot of fun, my past few nights I have been watching a bunch of videos laying in bed. I plan to be making my rounds taking classes later this summer.

Looking forward to another in-depth review, have fun!

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    I'm sure he wouldn't want to miss a couple of his biggest supporters.:whistle:

If he were a sports star we'd be "athletic supporters". So maybe we're "Tactical Supporters"? :laugh:

About to leave work now. Gonna do some final packing and shopping tonight then gotta meet Que in the AM.

Camden or bust!

scottka

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SW IN
    Good luck Evan and Que! Have a good time. I look forward to the AAR upon your return. I expect it to be up within an hour or two of your return. :ingo:

:p

Top Bottom