• ...and so much more!
  • goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    My wife has been driving and making me sit in the back seat in this really neat new jacket she bought for me. She got my size wrong though. The sleeves are so long that they wrap around my body each way three times and have a cool lock so it doesn't come loose. She's a wonderful wife. :)

Mrs GGF got me one too!!! She said it was the "Give yourself a hug" jacket. Not too comfortable when you got that "itch that needs-a scratchin" though. You's guys know what I mean... Kinda like that scene from the Cheech & Chong movie.

mrortega

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    Just west of Evansville
    Mrs GGF got me one too!!! She said it was the "Give yourself a hug" jacket. Not too comfortable when you got that "itch that needs-a scratchin" though. You's guys know what I mean... Kinda like that scene from the Cheech & Chong movie.
    Mrs Orgtega is a little too cautious sometimes but she definitely backs me up when something needs to be done. She has a very strong drive to stop somebody from getting hurt or being shafted. (Have you tried asking Mrs GGF to do the necessary scratching since she put you into your "special" coat?:D

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    Have you tried asking Mrs GGF to do the necessary scratching since she put you into your "special" coat?:D

Ooooooo.....
    picture.php
    BRB---maybe :cool:

Roland

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2012
    Carry Cash and credit cards in a pocket!?! Well I was just going to balance them on my head, but now i know better!
    And really, dont take rides with strangers?? They have the best candy!

protias

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Formerly Greensburg
    The Sheriff's Dept. only seems to indicate a preference for citizens to OC :rockwoot:

TERRORISM

TERRORISM
    Terrorism is a real threat. But the chance that you will be a victim of a terrorist attack is small. It is important to be cautious, but to not let fear rule your life. Let common sense guide you, not fear.
    What is Terrorism...
    Terrorist try to force or intimidate a government or civilian population into making changes. They try to reach political or social goals through violence and disruption of society.

What you can you do....
    • Be sensitive to your surroundings. Calmly take in what is happening, who is there and anything that seems out of place.
    • Know and follow all security procedures.
    • Recognize potential targets such as:

• Symbols-Government buildings, financial districts, monuments, tourist attractions
      • Utilities-Electricity plants, water and sewage treatment plants
      • Transportation Systems-airports, bus terminals, bridges
      • Public Safety Areas- hospitals, police stations, fire stations, military bases
      • Communication Systems and Special Events Venues
    • Be aware of strange behavior, but do not take matters into your own hands. Alert the sheriff or police immediately if a person
    • Seems to be hiding something such as a package or a weapon.
    • Tries to enter a facility or use a vehicle without the required credentials.
    • Seeks access to restricted areas like water treatment plants, food processing plants, chemicals or other hazardous material storage.
    • Hangs around a facility or drives past it again and again.
    • Leaves a possession such as a briefcase, suitcase or package in a place that may be a target.
    • balance vigilance with respect for other's rights.

So don't hide/conceal your firearm? :dunno:

Sounds like he's all for OC! :rockwoot::):

Top Bottom