• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • armedindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    if its the end of the world as we know it..i think u should keep something bigger than an m&p by your side

Bruizer13

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 10, 2012
    With my mother-n-law at hacksawfg's I will probably just watch any events on TV from the protection of home.

Right after 9/11, each evening I would; go home from work, watch the breaking news, pull out every gun I owned, clean those guns, and do ammunition inventory. Is that crazy? No, just prepared!

I will probably do the same thing on 12/20/12.

Bigshep

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2012
    New Albany
    Right after 9/11, each evening I would; go home from work, watch the breaking news, pull out every gun I owned, clean those guns, and do ammunition inventory. Is that crazy? No, just prepared!

I will probably do the same thing on 12/20/12.

This. This is what I will probably be doing. All ready to personally hand out Darwin Awards for anyone that wants to do something stupid right before the world ends.

XDLover

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2012
    Delaware County
    I don't buy into the "end of the world" BS. We prep for other reasons, that and just being PREPARED for whatever, earthquake, flood, tornado...whatever it is.
    I think we will be ready for the so called Doomsday because I do think SOME people will be idiots on that day for various reasons.

dukeboy_318

Master
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    in la la land
    My thinking is this,

If this 2012 doomsday thing is for real, not saying it is as I do not believe in it, but lets say it happens as told and mankind is infact destroyed and wiped out, there's not a ton we can do so why worry about it? I do prep for natural disasters and other reasons, but not for the doomsday. I'm sure my preps, however little they may be, will help if in fact something does happen but I'm really not too worried about it happening, kind of like that rapture thing that was supposed to happen.....

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    if its the end of the world as we know it..i think u should keep something bigger than an m&p by your side

This is my M&P....what else would I need.

ARvarients006.jpg

Wwwildthing

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 25, 2010
    Arizona
    (enter Rod Serling) "A man, his guns, an uncertain world and an ancient prophecy. All these things are about to collide on a momentous date...a date that's circled on a calender....in the Twilight Zone" (cue music).

(Sorry. Been watching too many Twilight Zone shows on MeTV):D

I'm actually digging Perry Mason...

cassaireland05

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2012
    Hillsboro IN
    If anything is going to happen i can count on the government having their hands in it! I will probably be at home. I think it is a big scam for the government to make money. Trying to freak ppl out. If you want to go by the bible doesn't it say no man can predict the end of time! Probably just another Y2K scam! I said it then and i will say it now, i don't think nothing will happen. I think it is more of a control thing. But only God knows. Whatever happens i will be ready!! :)

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    I look forward to the last minute shoppers.

December 19th or whatever: "WHAT DO YOU MEAN I HAVE TO HAVE 50 QUALITY POSTS??! THERES NO TIME MAN!!!"

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    I look forward to the last minute shoppers.

December 19th or whatever: "WHAT DO YOU MEAN I HAVE TO HAVE 50 QUALITY POSTS??! THERES NO TIME MAN!!!"

Someone rep this man for me.

Maybe a week before Christmas INGO can make an exception to the 50 post rule. If onh the 22nd we are all still here it can be reinstated.:rockwoot:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I plan on burning my house down around me. The world is over, why suffer the pain of struggling to continue.

Top Bottom