• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Eric05

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    New Palestine
    Ok so I dont believe in this doomsday scenario that is December 21, 2012. But regardless I think some people may have drank the Kool-Aid :koolaid:. I'm curious as to what people are going to actually do. I think theres going to be a highented activity of mischeif and crime, but other than that, not much to speak of. I think I'm going to stay inside for a couple of days and just keep my M&P close at all times regardless.:draw: You never know what people will do.

What's everyone take on this? What are you going to do?

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    I've already put in for the day off (well, a few days - Christmas is that next week), and will watch the festivities from the comfort of home. I'm sure some nut-jobs will have something planned, but I'm not all that worried about it. Kinda like W2K was a non-event.

.45 Dave

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Anderson
    I've already put in for the day off (well, a few days - Christmas is that next week), and will watch the festivities from the comfort of home. I'm sure some nut-jobs will have something planned, but I'm not all that worried about it. Kinda like W2K was a non-event.

A W2K event? Is that something to do with taxes? Or did you mean Y2K?:D

.45 Dave

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Anderson
    (enter Rod Serling) "A man, his guns, an uncertain world and an ancient prophecy. All these things are about to collide on a momentous date...a date that's circled on a calender....in the Twilight Zone" (cue music).

(Sorry. Been watching too many Twilight Zone shows on MeTV):D

Kmcinnes

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2011
    Hendricks County
    Most of us do not give much credibility to 2012, my family and I prep for more realistic disasters (example:Economic collapse, natural disaster, etc.) If 2012 comes we will be as prepared as we can be. if we die, than we die, nothing you can do about it. I will be going to bed just like any other day, and will be waking up and going to work just like any other day. I am sure people will be emptying the stores, and some idiots will be out causing problems so like others have said I will watch from the comfort of my own well guarded couch!

Tc343

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   1
    Apr 17, 2012
    Greenfield
    I'll be doing this :coffee:, unless some nut tries to break into my house, then this :shoot:(note: if the nut is my mother-in-law, I'll only :draw:)
    HAHA your mother-in-law may overwelm your defenses.

As she approaches your house she will mumble to herself "tonight we will dine in hell". Right before she charges your front door.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    I'm going to be sitting in my house in the country, and playing with our baby we'll be having in November. When I need a break I'll look out the window or I'll try to keep the other two kids from waking up the new baby. Beyond that, I'm just go to work like any other day. On the next day I'll get on ebay, ingo classifides, and craigslist and buy up all the sheeps gear.

hacksawfg

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 8, 2012
    Hopefully not Genera
    HAHA your mother-in-law may overwelm your defenses.

As she approaches your house she will mumble to herself "tonight we will dine in hell". Right before she charges your front door.

She needs a walker to move around. I should have plenty of time to prepare adequate defenses IF she's able to successfully make it up the stairs.

(She's really pretty cool as far as MIL's go, fortunately she puts up with some of the grief I give her.
    )

.45 Dave

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2010
    Anderson
    She needs a walker to move around. I should have plenty of time to prepare adequate defenses IF she's able to successfully make it up the stairs.

(She's really pretty cool as far as MIL's go, fortunately she puts up with some of the grief I give her.
    )

It's always the quiet ones!:rolleyes:

Johnny C

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Solsberry , In
    I am sure the day after, we will hear about dead folks from cults that have drank poisoned coolaid or some such thing to get to the mothership or the next dimension or what have you.

Top Bottom