• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Icarry2

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Nov 14, 2010
    Franklin County, VA
    Most people probbably don't unplug things that suck power all the time, if someone doesn't think things can be controlled remotely they are really behind the times, take for instance a satellite or cable TV box... they get updated and such remotely.. Your cell phone automatically updates.. New Apps on smart phones are used to collect your info for the purpose of being sold to marketing and ad people.. Your car can be controlled, shut off, started, located, etc... Anything radio, wired, etc can be tapped...

Caught a TV show the other night called "Person of Interest" where a "machine" watched the world looking for terrorist but could track anything, anywhere... The "ex spook" fight sequences are highly choreographed but kind of cool.

A common battle tactic I remember being taught is if you control comms you control the speed in which action takes place. LIke a person who suddenly looses one or more of their senses, they freak, bump into things and get hurt without anyone actually doing anything directly to them... But thats a whole nother conversation..

Just be ready, storm is coming and it will be a big one..

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    At the end, there will be cake.

oky4p1.jpg

Icarry2

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Nov 14, 2010
    Franklin County, VA
    First, regarding the cake comment.. :laugh: excellent.. I like Red Velvet..

The other thing I noticed today when I heard the lastest radio spot announcing the test is that at the end they mention that the gubernment wants us all to have a plan and a kit. They are trying to warn the sheeple..

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Funny. I was listening to the radio and got the usual alert then nothing but a mush of noise then back to programming. No announcement at all. If this is the presidential alert it's pathetic.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    Funny. I was listening to the radio and got the usual alert then nothing but a mush of noise then back to programming. No announcement at all. If this is the presidential alert it's pathetic.

I should clarify... the "announcement" was from the local newscast lady repeating what the interruption was for. The actual interruption was just buzz/static and some electronic beeps intermittently.

Top Bottom