• ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Hopefully I haven't missed another election day watching, popcorn eating, sort of thread?

popcorn-eat.gif

Last edited:

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Young race may be closer than many here think, especially if folks try to teach a lesson.

buckwacker

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 23, 2012
    Young race may be closer than many here think, especially if folks try to teach a lesson.
    Funny, some of the same people telling everyone we have to vote for Young because....democrats....have said they're not voting for Morales, the guy who will run elections in the state. :scratch:

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    My work place is a polling place this year again, and though I can see it from my house, I can't vote there. Still likely to be a zoo. Last time (in 2000) one guy wore a G-string as a mask.

But still better than when we moved here. I voted in one place and SWMBO voted in another. What, did the line run through our bedroom?

cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    My work place is a polling place this year again, and though I can see it from my house, I can't vote there. Still likely to be a zoo. Last time (in 2000) one guy wore a G-string as a mask.

But still better than when we moved here. I voted in one place and SWMBO voted in another. What, did the line run through our bedroom?
    I can get behind a gstring as a mask just as useless and silly as any other fabric face diaper to stop microscopic viruses.

Wow in 2000 lmao that guy was a trendsetter and didn’t even know it. He probably had a cardboard sign that said “pandemic is coming” Look who’s laughing now.

Last edited:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I ended up voting last Thursday on my way home. Looked over and there were only like 10 cars in the lot, so decided to go ahead since I figured today would be a zoo at those places. Was like 3rd in the line and in and out in about 5 minutes.
    I got to my place about 6:05 this morning and only had to wait in line about 5 minutes. There weren't any people waiting when I left.

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    I got to my place about 6:05 this morning and only had to wait in line about 5 minutes. There weren't any people waiting when I left.
    Surprised at that. In 2020 I showed up at one of the Hendricks County places about 6:30 or so and believe I waited about 45 minutes or so. Know that was a presidential election year, but seems the electorate is pretty jazzed about voting this time, so didn't take the chance.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Surprised at that. In 2020 I showed up at one of the Hendricks County places about 6:30 or so and believe I waited about 45 minutes or so. Know that was a presidential election year, but seems the electorate is pretty jazzed about voting this time, so didn't take the chance.
    Yeah, I had more of a wait in 2020.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Besides, I don't have one of those cushy gubmint jobs that gets election day off...some of us have to work.:stickpoke:
    I'm working today. They did authorize administrative leave to go vote though. I've never taken administrative leave for anything (and I could've just as easily gone after work), but it did give me a chance to pick up breakfast on my way home. :p

Salty

Unwokeable
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Nov 8, 2015
    Indianapolis
    I probably walked right past you on my way out. I don't know what you look like though so I didn't say hi, lol. Also, we saw the blood moon on the way and while in line outside.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    benw
    Top Bottom