• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    Good job on keeping the range going and SAFE, gents.

And to the knucklehead shooter that was manipulating his firearm every which direction (today): don't get all indignant and leave when an RO admonishes such reckless behavior. They keep people like you from hurting someone - even yourself from getting hurt.

If you're reading this knucklehead, you were treated very well - they were polite and professional considering with your absurd firearm handeling and all.

I hope you learn safety before you kill an innocent or shoot yourself and end up in a wheelchair or worse. It takes just one ND. And I hope I'm not around you when you have it.

Thanks RO's for being on your toes and not letting anything slide. I can't bring my people to some ranges because of the knuckleheads have nobody to prevent them from acting so carelessly.

Your professionalism is noted. Much respect.
    WOW...Look what I missed. LOL

GuyRelford

Master
    Aug 30, 2009
    Zionsville
    Good job on keeping the range going and SAFE, gents.

And to the knucklehead shooter that was manipulating his firearm every which direction (today): don't get all indignant and leave when an RO admonishes such reckless behavior. They keep people like you from hurting someone - even yourself from getting hurt.

If you're reading this knucklehead, you were treated very well - they were polite and professional considering with your absurd firearm handeling and all.

I hope you learn safety before you kill an innocent or shoot yourself and end up in a wheelchair or worse. It takes just one ND. And I hope I'm not around you when you have it.

Thanks RO's for being on your toes and not letting anything slide. I can't bring my people to some ranges because of the knuckleheads have nobody to prevent them from acting so carelessly.

Your professionalism is noted. Much respect.

Thank you so much!! These comments are very important to us. I was teaching a course all day and only heard about this incident afterward - and I'm very proud of the TFT crew for handling it so well.

Please come back and see us soon.

Guy

GuyRelford

Master
    Aug 30, 2009
    Zionsville
    Unfortunately wasn't planned in time/ahead of time it seems.

No, we had every opportunity to be open today, but the Memorial Day weekend is traditionally so slow, I decided that it didnt make economic sense to be open. For example, we had more RSOs than shooters almost all day yesterday. That's understandable, with all the other family activities and out-of-town travel that folks plan for this weekend.

Guy

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    No, we had every opportunity to be open today, but the Memorial Day weekend is traditionally so slow, I decided that it didnt make economic sense to be open. For example, we had more RSOs than shooters almost all day yesterday. That's understandable, with all the other family activities and out-of-town travel that folks plan for this weekend.

Guy
    :yesway:

rbhargan

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Aug 30, 2012
    Carmel/Liberty
    The wife and I had our first trip to the Eagle Creek range today.

Wow!

Great experience. The people were friendly; the range people were on top of their game and we had a wonderful time.

While the wife is very experienced with weapons (29 years in the Army Reserve and four deployments to combat zones), I am a complete newbie. The range masters were quick to step in when someone did something unsafe, but always maintained a friendly demeanor.

We will definitely be back, and I think Eagle Creek will be our range of choice (at least on weekends). Hope they allow center fire rifles next year.

Great job guys!

GuyRelford

Master
    Aug 30, 2009
    Zionsville
    The wife and I had our first trip to the Eagle Creek range today.

Wow!

Great experience. The people were friendly; the range people were on top of their game and we had a wonderful time.

While the wife is very experienced with weapons (29 years in the Army Reserve and four deployments to combat zones), I am a complete newbie. The range masters were quick to step in when someone did something unsafe, but always maintained a friendly demeanor.

We will definitely be back, and I think Eagle Creek will be our range of choice (at least on weekends). Hope they allow center fire rifles next year.

Great job guys!
    Thanks for the kind words!! We greatly appreciate your business and we're glad you'll be back!!

Guy

GuyRelford

Master
    Aug 30, 2009
    Zionsville
    Centerfire Rifles Now Allowed at Eagle Creek

Unfortunately, this change cannot be implemented at this time. We are still limited to pistols. Shotguns and any firearm that fires a traditional pistol caliber.

Guy

Last edited:

Westside

Grandmaster
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    beating guy to the punch on this. Due to the pending inclement weather ECPR will be closed tomorrow March 24, 2013. Look forward to seeing everyone back next weekend.

Black Cloud

Expert
    Oct 22, 2012
    Brownsburg
    It was great to meet Guy and some of the others today, and to be able to exercise our 2nd Amendment rights on this Glorious day. The range was ran well, and the people involved are all great guys (and gal!). I had a blast, literally, and was able to finally put some rounds through the new XDm.

Also fun was watching the 1911 guys trying to work the new trigger group on the XDm. Glad to know that should I get disarmed, it'll be hard to get me with my own weapon, lol!

Rogginator

Plinker
    Jul 7, 2012
    Zionsville
    I noticed that the new forms indicate that calibers up to .308 are allowed in rifles, but this sentence has been crossed out. Do you forsee rifle calibers being allowed any time soon, or will it stay "pistols & shotguns only" for the forseeable future?

Top Bottom