• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wolfman

Master
    May 5, 2008
    S Side Indy
    I didn't get a call or msg saying to show up for work tomorrow at ECPR, so I am guessing that the i's don't have dots and the t's aren't crossed yet.

:coffee:

Colts

Sharpshooter
    Aug 25, 2011
    Roundabout Circle City
    I have been wanting to get out (cabin fever) and was looking to see when the range would reopen. Just saw that it is a question; hopefully only when and not if???

bartb

Plinker
    Oct 8, 2011
    Johnson County
    I hope everything gets sorted fast! I have a few friends up on the North side. Would be nice to get some trigger time with them. :D Plus no smokey indoor ranges. :D

Jan 28, 2012
    It doesn't look like the negotiations will be finalized in time for this weekend according to TFT's website. Here is the link:

Eagle Creek Pistol Range

(Sorry, I don't have permissions to post a hyperlink. You will have to copy and paste the above URL into your browser.)

Jan 28, 2012
    It did take the hyperlink. You can just click on the Eagle Creek Pistol Range link in my previous post and it will take you directly to TFT's website.

GuyRelford

Master
    Aug 30, 2009
    Zionsville
    The Range is Opening March 24!

I am pleased to announce that TFT has completed its negotiations with the City of Indianapolis for the management of Eagle Creek Pistol Range in 2012 and beyond. As a result, the range will be opening to the public on March 24 and will be open every subsequent weekend through December (with the exception of the weekend of the GSSF match scheduled for late July).

Season passes ($120) and ten-visit passes ($75) may be purchased at the range or at www.shop.tactical-firearms.com. Daily ($20) and hourly ($10) passes will also be available at the range.

TFT will also be announcing its 2012 schedule of classes within the next few days.

Guy

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Feb 20, 2010
    Any chance of being open on Monday the 28th? I now work weekends and can't make it there.

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Feb 20, 2010
    Crap. I hoped it would be available. Looks like I'll be heading down to Mooresville area to get some GSR on me. It helps the skin and keeps me alert. Thanks!

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Good job on keeping the range going and SAFE, gents.

And to the knucklehead shooter that was manipulating his firearm every which direction (today): don't get all indignant and leave when an RO admonishes such reckless behavior. They keep people like you from hurting someone - even yourself from getting hurt.

If you're reading this knucklehead, you were treated very well - they were polite and professional considering with your absurd firearm handeling and all.

I hope you learn safety before you kill an innocent or shoot yourself and end up in a wheelchair or worse. It takes just one ND. And I hope I'm not around you when you have it.

Thanks RO's for being on your toes and not letting anything slide. I can't bring my people to some ranges because of the knuckleheads have nobody to prevent them from acting so carelessly.

Your professionalism is noted. Much respect.

Top Bottom