• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    They've been out lately, but with their latest shipment, they got replenished. The 9mm sold pretty fast, but they had a ton of .22 in several flavors, and lots of other stuff, too. Although, I really only buy just 9mm and .22 from Walmart, so I couldn't tell you quantities of other calibers. The cabinet was pretty full the other day, though.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Not saying it is the case but if it is, its under the counter. You have to ask.

Noblesville's Walmart has a couple of cabinets that are out in the open. This one doesn't keep it hidden away like it's something dirty.

maxcoen

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2009
    North Side
    Noblesville's Walmart has a couple of cabinets that are out in the open. This one doesn't keep it hidden away like it's something dirty.

It had been a while since I bought ammo at wallmart and I went in to two of them before I realized they where hiding it. Good to know not every wallmart has given in to political correctness if that's what you could call it.:)

92FS

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Phoenix
    Walmart 96th St. East of I69
    As of 10 AM Friday April 10th
    Several boxes of 9mm FMJ Blazer Brass
    Over 10 CASES of 38Special JHP WWB

Limit of 2 boxes

Truckerman79

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    McCordsville, IN
    I was just there. They are imposing a 2 box limit. I picked up 2 boxes and had my wife pick up two.

They had 15 boxes of Blazer Brass 9mm when I left and what looked like even more .40 S&W.

Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    153   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    Just picked up some .22 mag and .22 CB's and another red dot scope that was on clearance. All that blazer ammo of course still around. Didn't know anything about a 2 box limit. At least at the noblesville location, I picked up 10 boxes of 9mm the other day and was told there is no limit what-so-ever. Weird

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    So, what are you guys doing? Are you driving around town visiting every WM you can find everyday? What is the cost in doing that?

Why, of course we do!

I keep looking for her:

walmart-greeter-flasher.jpg

But only find this guy...

walmartgreeterman.jpg

92FS

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Phoenix
    So, what are you guys doing? Are you driving around town visiting every WM you can find everyday? What is the cost in doing that?

No I don't drive around town visiting every WM, I was waiting for my wife while she was at a Dr.'s appointment down the street and thought I would take a look and provide some helpful info to anyone that wanted to know where there was a supply of ammo.

Truckerman79

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    McCordsville, IN
    No I don't drive around town visiting every WM, I was waiting for my wife while she was at a Dr.'s appointment down the street and thought I would take a look and provide some helpful info to anyone that wanted to know where there was a supply of ammo.

Your info is much appreciated. :yesway:

Naptown

Master
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Dec 8, 2008
    Fishers, IN
    yep, 2 box limit. bought 2 boxes of BB 9mm tonight. they had quite a bit of .40 and 9mm BB as of about 6pm. Limit was 6, 4 and now 2 tonight.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I was there at 4pm today (Saturday). They were out of 9mm but still had somewhere between 10 and 20 of the .40 boxes. The guy who got them for me told me the new limit was 4 boxes. He didn't know why.

Top Bottom