• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shift74

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    Indianapolis/Wanamaker
    Was in today at noon and they had a lot of 9mm and 40 Blazer Brass. There was a flat cart by the case so I believe it was just stocked. Was also quite a bit of other odds and ends. At least 10-20 boxes assorted brands bulk .22

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I was just at the Noblesville Walmart and the 9mm Blazer was out of stock, but still at the 8.95 price. I'm wondering if the guy on the phone quoted you the wrong SKU?

TempusFugit

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    I was just at the Noblesville Walmart and the 9mm Blazer was out of stock, but still at the 8.95 price. I'm wondering if the guy on the phone quoted you the wrong SKU?

My timing must be for crap because Noblesville Wallyworld is always out of everything exept low end 12ga when I'm there. :rolleyes:

Glockster

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Hey, I was calling WALMART. Of course they could have quoted it wrong! The little ol' lady I talked to didn't know anything about ammo but I asked her twice. I even commented, "boy that used to be 8.95, it really went up". But she didn't know....

hartman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    I was at the 96th St. Walmart around 2pm and they had a handful of boxes of Blazer 9mm for $8.97.

Just an FYI

Glockster

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Well, I'm not going to worry about WM, I'm buying a 1000 rds of Federal at the INGO gathering at 21st Century Firearms in Bluffton tomorrow.

Top Bottom