• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    What does he want, other than people loyal to him?

Kind of swampy.
    I saw an article a while ago about Trump endorsing OZ. The basics were that he was endorsing him because of his celebrity status, similar to Trump's own from his TV show/appearances. It made sense.

ETA Not the article I read, and admittedly not the most unbiased source but it talks about Trump talking about his celebrity status.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Smart enough to see what is going on there. Again, Trump was 65-3 IIRC…
    I guess I have to ask then, smart enough to see WHAT going on WHERE? If Ozz wouldn’t have won without Trump’s endorsement what would Trump supporters have figured out? That the RINO was the correct choice because Trump endorsed him? I don’t see a way where any version of this makes Trump supporters who voted for Oz too smart for anything.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    I guess I have to ask then, smart enough to see WHAT going on WHERE? If Ozz wouldn’t have won without Trump’s endorsement what would Trump supporters have figured out? That the RINO was the correct choice because Trump endorsed him? I don’t see a way where any version of this makes Trump supporters who voted for Oz too smart for anything.
    It's simple, really. If Trump says that the gun grabber who promoted the idea of transgender children on his show is the guy to vote for, then Trump must be playing 5D chess. Which means that people who would go half way up Trump's ass if he came to a sudden stop vote for the guy, they are also playing 5D chess. It's genius! Everybody is saying it.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Smart enough to vote for a RINO because he was loyal to Trump? :dunno:
    No, smart enough to know that the former largest hedge fund in the world CEO was NOT the man to support America First (just like another hedge fund operator who is currently a senator from Utah and the worst RINO in living memory)

No guarantee that Oz will get on board with the concerns of the little guys, just like Trump in 2016. We play the hand we're given

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    It's simple, really. If Trump says that the gun grabber who promoted the idea of transgender children on his show is the guy to vote for, then Trump must be playing 5D chess. Which means that people who would go half way up Trump's ass if he came to a sudden stop vote for the guy, they are also playing 5D chess. It's genius! Everybody is saying it.
    Another dissatisfied Jeb voter, I guess

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    No, smart enough to know that the former largest hedge fund in the world CEO was NOT the man to support America First (just like another hedge fund operator who is currently a senator from Utah and the worst RINO in living memory)
    And a WEF "Global Leader of Tomorrow" who attended Davos and participated in meetings is?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I seem to recall just about all the complaints about Oz were used about trump in 2015 and 2016

I'll give him a chance if he wins. Like the woman says, let's get Trump some help

Quite often foreigners, especially those who have lived under repressive governments, recognize what the left is up to and want no part of it

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Just how oppressive is the government in Cleveland? Since that's where he was born...
    You are correct, I looked that up after I posted because I realized I didn't know if he had lived in Turkey or not

I suspect, like most in his situation, he is familiar with 'the old country', though. What I read says his father went back as well as that growing up he spent summers in Turkey and did a two year hitch in the Turkish Army in order to maintain a dual citizenship. It is likely he is under no illusions about what an authoritarian system looks like

Top Bottom