• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    You were doing OK until you got to the highlighted part, which is pure supposition without any evidence

Trump haters need to be able to separate news and opinion just like the MSM should, otherwise it further compromises their already tenuous position
    Ahhh....I'm still OK. Didn't you know by now INGO is a place to share opinions. Not a Trump hater, just that we can do better...and going to have too or the debt that he and others past, present and future are going to kill this country. Another opinion. You really think Trump never thinks about manipulation......most narcissists do, he is a expert in his field, many are. No hate, just opinion again....is that allowed here? Are you OK with opinions cause you just gave yours.....?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I'm OK with opinions when they're presented as opinion

Narcissist/Narcissism are actual, diagnosable medical/mental conditions of whose criteria I am unaware of Trump ever having been found to meet

Then there is the hit-piece 'opinion', which is to use the condition as an insult and to speak of it as if it is so, simply because the holder of the opinion wishes it to be so. That is just lame bordering on legless

You are perfectly welcome to chase after some candidate you think will be better and I will exercise my right to do the same thing by supporting Trump

One of us will be disappointed, and I don't think it will be me

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    I'm OK with opinions when they're presented as opinion

Narcissist/Narcissism are actual, diagnosable medical/mental conditions of whose criteria I am unaware of Trump ever having been found to meet

Then there is the hit-piece 'opinion', which is to use the condition as an insult and to speak of it as if it is so, simply because the holder of the opinion wishes it to be so. That is just lame bordering on legless

You are perfectly welcome to chase after some candidate you think will be better and I will exercise my right to do the same thing by supporting Trump

One of us will be disappointed, and I don't think it will be me

Well have fun with the greater debt.....it seems to be working for people, Just like Rome before it fell. I'll keep praying for Rand Paul, non are perfect but I think he is the only one that gets wasting and creating more debt is not the answer. And just because your not diagnosed as a narcissist doesn't mean your not. LOL. Thanks for your insights though.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    I have posted before that I believe when Trump was elected he did not plan to be the President he became, ... snip

I believe Trump ran on a dare and a bet just to prove he could. I think he was as surprised as the rest of us when he won. Of course, I liked the outcome much better than the other possibility.

mmpsteve

Real CZ's have a long barrel!!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 14, 2016
    ..... formerly near the Wild Turkey
    Hopefully Pennsylvania Republicans will put up and elect a conservative in their primary, although their track record in that regard isn't very good.

I saw this vid on another PA Senate candidate. I like the way she talks. She's a black female conservative (at least talks like it). Been in the Army Reserve or something.

Packaged correctly and backed by the right people ... you never know. Not bad to look at either:

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    If you think electing Rand Paul president will make one iota of difference in the trajectory of the debt, you may be delusional (non-medical diagnosis made by an unqualified individual, get it?)

It is supremely easy to SAY you're going to tackle the debt, and many politicians seeking election/re-election do so. If you were paying attention, you might notice that while Paul decries the 30 trillion in structural debt, he only puts forth a plan to cut the DEFICIT (the annual shortfall between revenues and expenditures) and he doesn't even have the political capital to do that

He talks a good game though, which is enough for someone who only needs to posture to get elected. Show me some accomplishments to go with the flashy speeches

Didn't he drop out super early in 2016 - before Christy or Fiorina, as I recall - so he could preserve his ability to still run for his senate seat? Did he even run in 2020? Why not, if the presidency needs him so badly?

Even Sherlock Holmes couldn't get by on a 4% solution

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    I saw this vid on another PA Senate candidate. I like the way she talks. She's a black female conservative (at least talks like it). Been in the Army Reserve or something.

Packaged correctly and backed by the right people ... you never know. Not bad to look at either:

Yes, she looks like a decent candidate... polling however doesn't show support for her.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    Yes, she looks like a decent candidate... polling however doesn't show support for her.

As someone who actually gets to vote in this election, I find it very discouraging that the leaders in the polling are the two that I like the least. Hopefully, it will shake out differently.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    Not really knowing too much about Dr. Oz, I decided to look into the claims that he has been anti-gun in the past. It didn't take very long to find the following example. I don't think I would vote for him in the general election, let alone the primary.

This was published under his byline, the source is the second question in this column:

With all the gun violence we see today, can't something be done to reduce it in the name of public health while preserving Second Amendment rights? - Alva D., Lexington, Kentucky

There is a great deal that can be done (like keeping your guns and ammunition under lock and key), but even though almost every gun owner in the U.S. supports tighter gun laws, there is a reluctance among much-lobbied legislators to do much, even after Las Vegas. Did you know you can still buy a gun if you're on the Fed's Terrorist Watch list? Ridiculous. And according to a new study, as many as 3 million Americans are walking around every day with a loaded handgun (80 percent have a concealed-carry permit). Scary! So, what to do?

One regulation that seems to be very effective in reducing gun violence, and shouldn't bother anyone, is to institute waiting periods in every state. So far, they're mandated in 43 states.

When they're not, well … a recent study revealed that gun-related deaths and injuries in neighboring California spiked by 70 percent in the two weeks following gun shows in Nevada. When California (with strict gun laws) held gun shows, there was no spike afterward. And researchers at Harvard Business School found that waiting periods of just a couple of days were associated with a 17 percent decrease in gun homicides.

Here is another one:

So, what should we do? Here are some ideas:

Reinstitute the assault rifle ban: A national assault weapons ban was signed into law in 1994. It was allowed to expire 10 years later. Since then, approximately 1.3 million assault rifles have been sold each year, along with 8 to 15 billion rounds of ammunition.

The good news is that since the ban expired, on a state-by-state basis, registrations, background checks and progress in licensing have reduced assault-style rifle access for people with criminal records (such as domestic abuse). But national legislation would be good.

Here's more good news: The will of the people is beginning to be heard. Of U.S. voters, 70% support banning high-capacity magazines and 68% support banning all assault-style weapons. Background checks on all gun sales are favored by 88% (69% of NRA members, too!), and 78% favor creating a national database with information about each gun sale. Seventy-eight percent of voters support a mandatory waiting period of three days after a gun purchase before it can be taken home.

Make gun purchaser licensing universal: Recent research from the Johns Hopkins Bloomberg School of Public Health has found that, "of the approaches used by states to screen out prohibited individuals from owning firearms, only purchaser licensing has been shown to reduce gun homicides and suicides." Petition your state politicians and other organizations for purchaser licensing.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    What I can tell you is that politics and trying to solve major issues creates strange bedfellows. Surely you do not have the notion that this countries independence was won by pure patriots alone? I am sure there were many unsavory characters involved in the winning side of our own revolution. I guarantee that there will also be many unsavory characters to get our country back on track.

So would you support a cocaine mitch candidate or a wildcard?

ancjr

1 Kings 18:17-18 KJV
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2021
    Washington County
    What I can tell you is that politics and trying to solve major issues creates strange bedfellows. Surely you do not have the notion that this countries independence was won by pure patriots alone? I am sure there were many unsavory characters involved in the winning side of our own revolution. I guarantee that there will also be many unsavory characters to get our country back on track.

So would you support a cocaine mitch candidate or a wildcard?

I wouldn't stand in their way if they were useful to a good cause, but I certainly won't stand behind them either.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I can't keep up.

"Character matters! We need true conservatives, not RINOs !"

Then Trump endorses Oz.

"We need compromises and politics makes strange bedfellows."

:scratch: