• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ASD

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 28, 2013
    Southside
    Of course he was driving 15 mph under the speed limit the whole way down 135 in greenwood today

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      469 KB · Views: 159

Bluejeeper

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2014
    Montgomery County
    I'm a slow driver :dunno: Some people just enjoy the ride

Of course, if you're stuck behind me and don't have a chance to pass me I try to stay at the speed limit. If you have a chance to pass me and don't, I'm slowin back down.

ASD

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 28, 2013
    Southside
    DON! of Don's Guns. That muther F'r cut me off before. No, I'm not really mad, but I definitely remember that license plate and truck.

Its happened to me too. I usually try and stay away when I see him driving down the road but maybe I should just let him hit me one day. I mean he has more than enough money after years and years of ripping people off.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    Its happened to me too. I usually try and stay away when I see him driving down the road but maybe I should just let him hit me one day. I mean he has more than enough money after years and years of ripping people off.
    Yeah, probably best to let him pass. Better to have a bad driver in front of you and not behind where you can't control distance.

BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    You can still control the distance. It's the long skinny pedal on the right. :p
    :):
    images

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Have you ever noticed that when you're drivin', anyone goin' slower than you is an idiot? And anyone goin' faster than you is a maniac?

Quote by George Carlin.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    My pet peeve are the people that have been driving for miles on 465, with plenty of time to get over in the right lane for their exit, yet still insist on waiting until they're 10 feet from said exit and stop in the middle (or worse, the far left) lane and then try to merge to the right, causing traffic to back up behind them. Can't get much slower than "stopped"! :xmad:

If I were king, I would have a fleet of Sky Crane helicopters (like they use for picking up tanks) that would patrol the interstates looking for "that one guy" at the front of a traffic jam. The helicopters would be equipped with one of those huge electromagnets like they use in junk yards to pick up cars for crushing. When "that one guy" is spotted, they would lift him off the interstate and place him and his vehicle on a quiet side street where he can be an idiot all he wants without adversely affecting traffic flow.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Had a couple of as5hats on 37 north Wednesday night, from 144 until the time I turned onto Southport Road they drove side by side at 50 mph. They had traffic backed up as far as you could see in the rearview. It was definitely a concerted effort too as at each stoplight they were pacing each other to avoid allowing anyone to pass. Karma's a ***** fellas, one of these days they'll get theirs!

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    My pet peeve are the people that have been driving for miles on 465, with plenty of time to get over in the right lane for their exit, yet still insist on waiting until they're 10 feet from said exit and stop in the middle (or worse, the far left) lane and then try to merge to the right, causing traffic to back up behind them. Can't get much slower than "stopped"! :xmad:

If I were king, I would have a fleet of Sky Crane helicopters (like they use for picking up tanks) that would patrol the interstates looking for "that one guy" at the front of a traffic jam. The helicopters would be equipped with one of those huge electromagnets like they use in junk yards to pick up cars for crushing. When "that one guy" is spotted, they would lift him off the interstate and place him and his vehicle on a quiet side street where he can be an idiot all he wants without adversely affecting traffic flow.

Had a couple of as5hats on 37 north Wednesday night, from 144 until the time I turned onto Southport Road they drove side by side at 50 mph. They had traffic backed up as far as you could see in the rearview. It was definitely a concerted effort too as at each stoplight they were pacing each other to avoid allowing anyone to pass. Karma's a ***** fellas, one of these days they'll get theirs!

People are inconsiderate asshats, especially when it comes to driving. All anyone seems to care about is themselves.

Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    Don was going 15 UNDER the speed limit?!?!?!!?!?

Going out on a limb and suggesting "That's a first!"

That feller's an aggressive driver - at least the times I've seen him. Likes to pass in the right lane, then change to left lane to pass another car...just to switch lanes again...

I wonder if the M-Class isn't the Mrs. I'd swear that He drove an S-class.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    It is getting worse out there. I no longer bother to count how many cars I see blowing red lights every day. Everyone please, look both ways when the light turns green before proceeding.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bengineer
    Top Bottom