• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    When will people learn? If you own a rental property and you find drugs there (and you don't want them) then just go flush them down the damned toilet. Don't do the "right thing". You may very well end up jacked up like these poor people. Just more victims in the war on drugs. They are not your friends and Andy was a fictional character.

Couple arrested after reporting drugs found in rental home | www.wsbtv.com

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    I'm trying to think what could possibly be missing from this story that would lead to an arrest....
    Nothing of any substance. The couple likely moved the drugs from where they found it. That'd be about it. My guess is that the cops were embarrassed because they didn't find the drugs when they tore the place apart and they couldn't have that and took it out on the owners.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Someone knew the drugs were there, broke in and grabbed what they could, had to get the hell out of dodge.

In keeping with the KISS principle, this is probably it, but it still doesn't pass the smell test for me.

My experience with renters, drugs, and B&E thieves tells me there's still something missing. At any rate, I don't see the owners of the pharmaceuticals being so exact with the cut-outs. I've seen lots of home stripped of their copper plumbing and it's never a nice square cut-out. It's a fist through to break it and pull away as needed. Maybe some scoring to control the breakage direction, but nothing else. If time really were of the essence.....

Ted

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2012
    I once found a bag of weed in a hotel room.

I didn't feel like being hassled so far away from home, so I just flushed it.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    In keeping with the KISS principle, this is probably it, but it still doesn't pass the smell test for me.

My experience with renters, drugs, and B&E thieves tells me there's still something missing. At any rate, I don't see the owners of the pharmaceuticals being so exact with the cut-outs. I've seen lots of home stripped of their copper plumbing and it's never a nice square cut-out. It's a fist through to break it and pull away as needed. Maybe some scoring to control the breakage direction, but nothing else. If time really were of the essence.....

They said the mirror had been removed from the wall. Why not take your time while living there and make good clean cuts, thats how I did with the guns I didnt lose in the boating accident of 2011:D

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    The way I'm understanding it, the cops are the ones who opened up the walls, and they were not rushed.

Some days later, the owners came back to look at their rental property, and discovered that the police had not removed all the drugs.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    They said the mirror had been removed from the wall. Why not take your time while living there and make good clean cuts, thats how I did with the guns I didnt lose in the boating accident of 2011:D

Oy, did I just have a blonde moment. I completely forgot it would have been opened to put them there in the first place. :ugh: :laugh:

Carry on. I'm going to go get some caffeine and chocolate.

cwillour

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    90   0   0
    Dec 10, 2011
    Northern Indiana
    Oy, did I just have a blonde moment. I completely forgot it would have been opened to put them there in the first place. :ugh: :laugh:

Carry on. I'm going to go get some caffeine and chocolate.

If nothing else, the owners may have cleaned up the sides of the hole in the wall in order to patch it, and then found additional the drugs (assuming some had been removed when the hole was punched in the first place) once the hole had been expanded.

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    Sumthin's missing from this story.

Details don't add up. Broken window, wall sections cut out, but drugs are still there?

I was thinking along the same lines. Not much info in this story.
    Maybe the cops think they pocketed some of the drugs ... or the bags of money???

Maybe there was an unusually large cash deposit into their bank account recently?

Who knows.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville

Who removed the mirror? I missed that part.

At any rate, I'm still trying to figure out how the homeowners found it when LE couldn't. If it was obvious enough to the homeowners that a repair needed to be made, wouldn't it have been obvious to LE?????????

I was just sharing this thread with Mr88GT and he suggested LE placed the drugs there! :shady:

Top Bottom